Shop with confidence at MFIReturn Policy
The LifeSign Uni-Gold HIV Control - POS & NEG (#1206530) is a point of care control for the qualitative detection of HIV 1/2 in serum, plasma, and whole blood.
Note: Ships over ice. Refrigeration required upon receipt.
LifeSign Uni-Gold HIV Control - POS & NEG Features
- CLIA waived for whole blood (fingerstick and venipuncture).
- Moderately complex ( serum or plasma).
- Moderately complex for serum and plasma samples.
- Easy to follow simple three step procedure.
- Results are ready in as little as 10-12 minutes.
- Third generation technology.
- One year expiration from date of manufacturing.
LifeSign Uni-Gold HIV Control - POS & NEG Specifications
- 0.5 ml HIV 1 positive.
- 0.5 ml HIV 2 positive.
- 0.5 ml negative.
- Storage Temperature: 2-8° C.
- Sensitivity: HIV-1 100%; HIV-2 99.3%.
- Specificity: 99.7%.
LifeSign Uni-Gold HIV Control - POS & NEG Accessories
- LifeSign Status Flu A&B Test (#36025).
- LifeSign Uni-Gold HIV Test (#1206506).
- LifeSign Status AccuStrep A Test (#34025).
- LifeSign Status Strep A Strip (#34130).
- LifeSign Status Strep A Flip (#34125).
- LifeSign Status Strep A Plus (#34250).
- LifeSign Status Mono w/controls (#68364).
- LifeSign StatusFirst Mono Control Set - POS & NEG (#200014).
LifeSign Uni-Gold HIV Control - POS & NEG Literature
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.