Shop with confidence at MFI
A LifeSign Status BTA is available in either boxes of 10 or 25 tests.
Designed for the detection of bladder tumor associated antigens in human urine of patients diagnosed with bladder cancer, a LifeSign Status BTA provides rapid results that are ready in as few as five minutes. Also detects early stage recurrence cancer that cytology may miss and provides the most accurate test results possible thanks to superior sensitivity and specificity.
LifeSign Status BTA Features
- CLIA waived.
- Designed to be used as an aid in the monitoring of bladder cancer patients in conjunction with cystocospy.
- Detects early stage recurrence cancer that cytology may miss.
- Simple procedure - just add three drops of urine to the test device (no sample preparation needed).
- Provides accurate test results thanks to superior sensitivity and specificity.
- Results are ready within five minutes.
LifeSign Status BTA Quantity
- 10 (#LFS-39010).
- 25 (#LFS-39025).
LifeSign Status BTA Accessories
- LifeSign Uricult CLED/EMB (#LFS-1000).
- LifeSign Uricult CLED/Polymyxin/EMB (#LFS-1002).
- LifeSign Uricult CLED/Polymyxin/MacConkey (#LFS-1003).
- LifeSign Cultura M Incubator (#LFS-05866).
- LifeSign Status BTA Control Set - POS & NEG (#LFS-200019).
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.