The Lifelines Trackit Ambulatory EEG/Polygraphy Recorder is in excellent condition, and is certified to proper operating specifications. System includes amplifier, memory card, laptop loaded with EEG software and interconnecting cables.
Warranty: 90 Days Parts & Labor.
Light, transportable, and simple to configure, the Trackit ambulatory recording system by Lifelines is ideal for EEG recording applications in children and adults. Outpatient and in-home ambulatory EEG and PSG recordings are available in 12, 24, or 36 channel configurations.
This multi-modality technology incorporates built-in oximetry, universal sensor inputs, and 4 DC channels. A universal EDF file format is provided to allow data sharing with healthcare corporations or research institutions.
Lifelines Trackit Ambulatory EEG/Polygraphy Recorder Features:
- Ambulatory EEG and sleep applications.
- 96 hours of continuous recording without battery change.
- Wizard guides users through recording process.
- Battery backup protects data.
- Lockdown, tamper-resistant battery case.
- Rugged case.
- Quick setup.
- Logical sequence lets you focus on the patient.
- Protects you from file corruption.
Lifelines Trackit Ambulatory EEG/Polygraphy Recorder Specifications:
- Up to 24 unipolar EEG channels (AC).
- Up to 8 bipolar/unipolar EEG/Poly channels (AC/DC).
- 4 AUX Hi level DC channels.
- Max Differential AC Input before Clipping: 10 mV pk-pkv.
- Max Operational DC Input Voltage (Electrode Offset): 250 mV (2.5 V using the Hi level AUX inputs).
- Bandwidth: 0.16-70 Hz (-6 dB).
- Max Common Mode Input Voltage: 2 V pk-pk.
- Common Mode Rejection Ration: > 100 dB (driven ground).
- A to D Converter: 16 bit with simultaneous sampling.
- Size: 5.5" L x 4.0" W x 1.25" D (14 cm x 9.5 cm x 3 cm).
Shipping within U.S.:
- Shipping within continental U.S.
- Free shipping on website orders of $200 or more.
- $10 flat shipping charge on orders under $200.
- Shipping outside continental U.S.
- Orders of $200 or more have a flat shipping charge of $35 applied through our website.
- Orders under $200 have a flat shipping charge of $45 applied through our website.
- Our processing team may contact you with an additional shipping cost prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs.
- Online orders can be made through the MFI Medical website if PayPal is your preferred payment method. For payment via bank wire, cash, or direct deposit, orders must be processed over the phone or through email. To get started on an international order, please email desired products (with product numbers, if possible) and respective quantities with complete shipping address and contact information. Upon receipt of this information, our team will reach out with any questions and provide a quotation and payment instructions.
- Please thoroughly inspect your package upon delivery, as the customer/recipient must notify the deliverer/trucker of any visible signs of damage to the packaging material and/or product at time of delivery for insurance claim purposes. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- Non-visible damage to the product due to shipping must be reported to MFI within 48 hours from the time of delivery. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- If the equipment is damaged beyond use or visibly needs repair, the customer should refuse delivery of the shipment and notify MFI immediately.
- Shipping times may vary. MFI will notify customer regarding back orders and delays.
- Shipping cost is subject to change in special cases. MFI will notify customer prior to processing order.
- There is no penalty for cancellation of an order prior to shipment. This does not apply to special/custom orders.
- MFI retains the right to refuse orders, online or otherwise, for any reason.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Return period for products is 30 days from delivery.
- MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
- Credit Guidelines:
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.