Shop with confidence at MFI
The Leisegang OptiK Model 2 CCD Photo Swing Colposcope is an excellent combination of functionality and technology. Available as a standalone colposcope model, or with a Canon camera included (see Configurations tab).
Warranty: 1 Year.
The OptiK Model 2 CCD Photo Swing Colposcope contains an LED lamp source, 3-step magnification (3.75x / 7.5x / 15x), green filter, and a camera-ready port that can attach a camera for recording. The colposcope is equipped with a powerful LED light, which produces up to 24,000 Lux at 300 mm distance. In addition, these LED lights can last up to 20,000 hours on average, with normal use during a 20 year service.
This colposcope model has the option to have a Canon 600D Rebel T3i Camera Kit included. The DSLR is an 18-megapixel Canon 600D T3i camera that is externally mounted to the back of the colopscope head, recording what the user is seeing. Having the option of a digital record with this unit gives users a more organized approach to treatment. Caregivers can easily track changes between patient visits, compare colposcopic exams, and keep records of colposcope images in EMR systems. Digital images can later be saved or downloaded via the CerviPATH or ImageQUEST patient management systems.
Leisegang OptiK Model 2 CCD Photo Swing Colposcope Features
- Mobile base.
- LED light produces 24,000 LUX for 20,000 hours on average.
- Images can be digitally stored for records and reference.
Leisegang OptiK Model 2 CCD Photo Swing Colposcope Specifications
- Weight - Colposcope Head: 7.7 lbs (3.5 kg).
- Power Input: 16 W.
- Light Efficiency: LED, 25%.
- Remaining Light Output: 4.5 W.
- Color Temperature: 5,000 - 6,500 Kelvin.
- Contrast/Characteristic of Color: Very good / well-balanced.
- Intensity: 24,000 Lux.
- Color Rendering Index: 92.
- LED Lifespan: 20,000 hours (about 20 years); 10,000 hours minimum.
- Total Irradiance (at max intensity at 1 meter): Less than 10 W/m2.
- Magnification: 3.75x, 7.5x, 15x.
- Colposcope Voltage: ~ 100 - 240 V.
- Frequency: 50 / 60 Hz.
- Power: 45 Watts.
- Power Consumption: 24 VA.
- Fuses: 5 x 20 mm; 2 A.
Leisegang OptiK Model 2 CCD Photo Swing Colposcope Configurations
|MPN||Configuration||Shipping Weight||Shipping Dimensions|
|#OPTIK2-03||With Upright Rolling Base||85 lbs (38.6 kg)||34" x 19" x 30" (86.4 cm x 48.3 cm x 76.2 cm)|
|#OPTIK2-04||With Swing-Arm Rolling Base||85 lbs (38.6 kg)||40" x 35" x 19" (101.6 cm x 89 cm x 48.3 cm)|
|#OPTIK2-05||With Balance-O-Matic Rolling Base||91 lbs (41.3 kg)||40" x 35" x 19" (101.6 cm x 89 cm x 48.3 cm)|
|#OPTIK2-03-002||With Upright Rolling Base and Canon Camera||91 lbs (41.3 kg)||40" x 35" x 19" (101.6 cm x 89 cm x 48.3 cm)|
|#OPTIK2-04-002||With Swing-Arm Rolling Base and Canon Camera||91 lbs (41.3 kg)||40" x 35" x 19" (101.6 cm x 89 cm x 48.3 cm)|
|#OPTIK2-05-002||With Balance-O-Matic Rolling Base and Canon Camera||96 lbs (43.5 kg)||40" x 35" x 19" (101.6 cm x 89 cm x 48.3 cm)|
- Upright Rolling Base: Light-weight roller base, easy to move around.
- Swing-Arm Rolling Base: Medium-weight roller base, with manual vertical height adjustment.
- Balance-O-Matic Base: Balanced, free-floating adjustable arm with a mobile base.
Leisegang OptiK Model 2 CCD Photo Swing Colposcope Literature
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.