Shop with confidence at MFI
The Korebalance Mobile System (#KB03 / KB-Mobile) comes with a non-slip neoprene pad, carry bag, variable air pressure bladder system, analog pressure gauge, hand pump and tilt sensor, a 14.7" laptop computer, pre-installed Windows software with static and dynamic balance assessment and five different training mazes, and an adjustable computer stand.
Warranty: 1 Year.
The Korebalance system exercises visual, vestibular (inner ear), and proprioception (knowing where the body is in space) to find or create new pathways in the brain, in order to improve balance. Training programs are incorporated, stimulating the brain and nervous system to improve balance, stability, coordination, and posture.
Korebalance Mobile System Features
- USB cable included.
- Adjustable height stand.
- Real-time visual biofeedback.
- Variable air pressure bladder.
- Analog pressure gauge with hand pump.
- Non-slip neoprene pad on platform for safety.
- Static and dynamic balance assessment
- Five training mazes.
- Compact and portable.
- 360° horizontal and 20° vertical movement tracking.
- Meets requirements for CPT Codes:
- 97112 - Neuromuscular Re-education.
- 97530 - Therapeutic Activities.
- 97750 - Physical Performance Test (w/report).
- 97110 - Therapeutic Exercises.
Korebalance Mobile System Specifications
- Model Footprint: 23".
- Power Supply: 100 - 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 500 Watt
- Platform Weight: 22 lbs.
- Patient Weight Capacity: 500 lbs.
Korebalance Mobile System LiteratureKorebalance Balance Assessment and Rehabilitation Catalog
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.