Shop with confidence at MFI
The Korebalance Basic System (#KB-Basic / KB04) comes with a platform with a non-slip neoprene pad, variable air pressure bladder system, analog pressure gauge, hand pump, and tilt sensor.
Warranty: 1 Year.
The Korebalance Basic unit features patent pending variable stability technology. A centrally pivoted balance platform operates with an air pressure bladder system. Bladder pressure is controlled by a hand held pump, providing variable stability. The balance assessment helps to improve balance, stability, coordination, and posture.
Korebalance Basic System Features
- Variable air pressure bladder.
- Analog pressure gauge with hand pump.
- Safe, non-slip neoprene pad on platform.
- Compact and portable.
- Meets requirements for CPT Codes:
- 97112 - Neuromuscular Re-education.
- 97530 - Therapeutic Activities.
- 97750 - Physical Performance Test (w/report).
- 97110 - Therapeutic Exercises.
Korebalance Basic System Specifications
- Model Footprint: 23".
- Platform Weight: 22 lbs.
- Patient Weight Capacity: 500 lbs.
Korebalance Basic System Literature
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.