The Korebalance 17 System (#KB02-17) includes a patient safety belt with cushion.
Warranty: 15 Years (Frame), 2 Years (Electronics), 1 Year (Computer), 1 Year (Wear Items).
- White/Silver Frame: Usually Ships in 2 - 3 Weeks.
- Black/Grey Frame: Usually Ships in 8 - 9 Weeks.
The Korebalance 17 incorporates VSR training together with cognitive interaction. It exercises visual, vestibular (inner ear), and proprioception (knowing where the body is in space) to find or create new pathways in the brain, in order to improve balance. It delivers a higher quality of therapy by allowing healthcare professionals to customize the program and adjust difficulty levels and tasks over time. The Korebalance 17 System provides the best possible documented neurosensory assessment and training.
This unit features patent pending variable stability technology. Training programs are incorporated, stimulating the brain and nervous system to improve balance, stability, coordination, and posture. Interactive 3D games make training programs fun and captivating, increasing positive feedback and compliance.
The Korebalance 17 System allows clinicians to evaluate the balance and stability of patients using objective neuro-sensory balance assessment and neuro-cognitive testing tools. The patient's balance assessment and training progress are well documented and can be printed for review. The system provides accurate quantitative balance assessment for the patients receiving neuro-sensory rehabilitation. Clinicians may personalize rehabilitation protocols according to the patient's needs. Data storage maintains records to track progress and issue up to one million reports.
Korebalance 17 System Features:
- Six USB 2.0 ports used to upgrade software and service equipment. Also allows you to connect any external devices you may need, such as a printer or a scanner.
- Two high-quality, integrated stereo speakers with three audio jacks for audio out, line-in, and microphone.
- Low-rise hardened steel base with I/O board for ease of access and safe mount and dismount.
- Fixed hardened steel safety handrails.
- Multiple exercise band attachment points to enhance training.
- High Speed Movement Tracking: Platform uses accelerometer with 360° horizontal and 20° vertical range of movement.
- Made in the USA.
Korebalance 17 System Specifications:
- 17" touch display (5 wire resistive touch).
- Resolution: 1280 x 1024, 4 x 3 aspect ratio.
- Processor: Atom Dual-core D510 / Intel 1.66 GHz.
- Memory: 1 GB.
- Hard Drive: 160 GB.
- Intel Graphics Media Accelerator 3000HD supports full 1080p HD video playback.
- Audio: Integrated stereo sound card.
- Six x USB 2.0 ports.
- One x RS-232 serial port.
- Safety and Certifications: BSMI, C-Tick, CCC, cUL, EK, GOST-R, KCC, NOM, UL, VCCI.
- WiFi: Wireless 802.11.
- Footprint: 44" x 58" (112 cm x 148 cm).
- Height: 80" (203 cm) - fully extended.
- Power: 100 - 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 500 Watt.
- Weight: 315 lbs (143 kg).
- Patient Weight Capacity: 500 lbs (227 kg).
Korebalance 17 System Literature:
Shipping within U.S.:
- Shipping within continental U.S.
- Free shipping on website orders of $200 or more.
- $10 flat shipping charge on orders under $200.
- Shipping outside continental U.S.
- Orders of $200 or more have a flat shipping charge of $35 applied through our website.
- Orders under $200 have a flat shipping charge of $45 applied through our website.
- Online orders can be made through the MFI Medical website if PayPal is your preferred payment method. For payment via bank wire, cash, or direct deposit, orders must be processed over the phone or through email. To get started on an international order, please email desired products (with product numbers, if possible) and respective quantities with complete shipping address and contact information. Upon receipt of this information, our team will reach out with any questions and provide a quotation and payment instructions.
- Please note that the international shipping cost does not include additional taxes and fees that may be applied by customs. Recipient is responsible for covering any costs incurred through customs as well as providing required documentation for the shipment to be successfully delivered. If the recipient does not follow through with required documentation and/or taxes and fees, the order is subject to cancellation, and all shipping costs incurred will be deducted from the refund.
- Please thoroughly inspect your package upon delivery, as the customer/recipient must notify the deliverer/trucker of any visible signs of damage to the packaging material and/or product at time of delivery for insurance claim purposes. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- Non-visible damage to the product due to shipping must be reported to MFI within 48 hours from the time of delivery. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- If the equipment is damaged beyond use or visibly needs repair, the customer should refuse delivery of the shipment and notify MFI immediately.
- Shipping times may vary. MFI will notify customer regarding back orders and delays.
- Shipping cost is subject to change in special cases. MFI will notify customer prior to processing order.
- There is no penalty for cancellation of an order prior to shipment. This does not apply to special/custom orders.
- MFI retains the right to refuse orders, online or otherwise, for any reason.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Return period for products is 30 days from delivery.
- MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
- Credit Guidelines:
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.
- Some products sold by MFI are non-returnable. Please check product listings for more information.