Shop with Confidence at MFI
Not ready to buy just yet?
The Huntleigh Intraoperative Probe Starter Pack (#ISP3-USA) includes probe adapter, IV pole clamp for dopplers, and 3 intraoperative probes (5 mm probe tip).
Using Doppler ultrasound the probes provide immediate evidence of success in vascular reconstructive procedures. By confirming blood flow with an intraoperative probe prior to closing, time and costs of potential re-operation can be saved. Furthermore, the risk of prolonged ischemic time is significantly reduced. The probe can also be used to locate small vessels in skin flap planning and during cosmetic procedures.
The easy to clean probes have been designed in close consultation with leading surgeons and meet exacting requirements for quality, ease of use, and value for money. A unique easy clean connector system has been developed to provide trouble free connection to the probe adaptor and the super flex cable does not kink or tangle when in use.
Huntleigh Intraoperative Probe Features:
- Sterilizable by autoclave, ethylene oxide, or Steris System 1.
- Audible, visual, and hard copy confirmation of blood flow (*Depending on Dopplex system used).
- 8 MHz operation for reliable flow detection in native vessels and some prosthetic grafts.
- Simple Operation- special electronic adaptor resists diathermy interference and allows connection to any Dopplex vascular admivanced pocket doppler.
- A unique easy-clean connector system.
- Bi-directional velocity waveform printouts - when used with the Dopplex MD2, RD2, or MD200 in conjunction with the Dopplex Printa II or DR3 software package.