Shop with Confidence at MFI
The Huntleigh Intraoperative Probe Pack (#IPP3-USA) contains three probes (5 mm probe tip).
*Note: Only for sale in the US.
Warranty: 1 Year.
Using Doppler ultrasound the probes provide immediate evidence of success in vascular reconstructive procedures. By confirming blood flow with an intraoperative probe prior to closing, time and costs of potential re-operation can be saved. Furthermore, the risk of prolonged ischemic time is significantly reduced. The probe can also be used to locate small vessels in skin flap planning and during cosmetic procedures.
Huntleigh Intraoperative Probe Pack Features:
- Sterilizable by autoclave, ethylene oxide, or Steris System 1.
- Audible, visual, and hard copy confirmation of blood flow (*Depending on Dopplex system used).
- 8 MHz operation for reliable flow detection in native vessels and some prosthetic grafts.
- Simple Operation- special electronic adaptor resists diathermy interference and allows connection to any Dopplex vascular advanced pocket doppler.
- A unique easy-clean connector system.
- Bi-directional velocity waveform printouts- when used with the Dopplex MD2, RD2, or MD200 in conjunction with the Dopplex Printa II or DR3 software package.
Huntleigh Intraoperative Probe Pack Literature:
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.