- Meets the need for hospital, alternate site, and home healthcare standardization
- Delivers a wide variety of parenteral infusions such as whole blood, red blood cell components, administration sets, and fluid containers
- Can be mounted on an IV stand
- Condition: Certified Refurbished
- Warranty: 6 Months
Shop with Confidence
Not ready to buy just yet?
The Hospira Acclaim Encore Infusion Pump is specially designed to deliver parenteral infusions including blood along with enteral infusions. This state-of-the-art pump is ideally suited to bridge the gap and meet the growing demand for hospital, alternate site, and home healthcare standardization. You can even mount the pump on an IV stand for added convenience.
Warranty: 6 Months.
Note: The following error codes are used to indicate a problem.
Hospira Acclaim Encore Infusion Pump Features
- Meets the need for hospital, alternate site, and home healthcare standardization.
- Delivers a wide variety of parenteral infusions such as whole blood, red blood cell components, administration sets, and fluid containers.
- Can be mounted on an IV stand.
Hospira Acclaim Encore Infusion Pump Specifications
- Dimensions: 8.25" H x 5.74" D (excluding pole clamp).
- Weight: Approximately 7 lb (with battery).
- Casing: High-impact plastic.
- Power Requirements: 100-130 VAC, 47/63 Hz, less than 35 W.
- Power Cord: 10 ft Hospital-grade AC power cord.
- Fuses: 0.5 A, 250 V, slow blowing.
- Battery: Sealed lead-acid, rechargeable 8 V battery, internal to device. Accessible for ease of field replacement, with leads and polarized connector.
- Battery Life: A fully charged new battery will provide approximately eight hours of operation at 125 mL/hr or 1,000 mL total volume delivered, whichever occurs first. The device should be operated on battery power for six continuous hours at least once every six months for optimum performance and battery life.
- Recharge: The battery charges whenever the Acclaim Encore is connected to AC power. If the pump is turned off, recharge takes approximately eight hours. Recharge takes longer if the pump is turned on.
- Operating Temperature: 15° to 35° C. 10% to 90% relative humidity.
Transport and Storage Environment
- Temperature: -20° to 60° C.
- Relative Humidity: 10% to 90%.
- Atmospheric Pressure: 0-10,000 feet (0-3,000 m) or equivalent pressure.
Delivery Rate Range:
- Primary Mode: 1.0 to 99.9 mL/hr (in 0.1 mL/hr increments).
- Secondary Mode: 100 to 999 mL/hr (in 1 mL/hr increments).
Dose CALC Range
- Drug Amount: 0.1 - 9,999 mg (0.1 increments below 100).
- Diluent Volume: 0.1 - 3,000 mL (0.1 increments below 100).
- Patient Weight: 0, 1.0-300 kg (0.1 kg increments).
- Dose Rate: 0.1 - 9,999 μg/kg/min (0.1 increments below 100, restricted by minimum delivery rate of 1.0 mL/hr and maximum rate of 999 mL/hr).
- Total Time: 0 to 24 hours.
- Taper Up: 0 to 180 minutes.
- Taper Down: 0 to 180 minutes.
- KVO: 1.0 mL/hr.
- 1 to 9,999 mL (in 1 mL increments).
Distal Occlusion Range
- Minimum: Approximately 6 psi.
- Medium: Approximately 10 psi.
- Maximum: Approximately 20 psi.