- Delivers high volumes of tumescent anesthesia, therefore maximizing patient comfort and reducing physician infiltration time
- Can be operated from the LCD screen or from one of the three foot pedal ports
- Precision rate with 0.01 rate increments
- Flow Rate: Up to 1000 mL/min depending upon tubing set, connected cannula, and pump speed
- Condition: Factory New
- Warranty: 5 Years
Shop with Confidence
Not ready to buy just yet?
The HK Surgical Klein Touch Infiltration Pump (#KTP) includes a footswitch and tubing.
Warranty: 5 Years Limited.
The Klein Touch Pump delivers high volumes of tumescent anesthesia, therefore maximizing patient comfort and reducing physician infiltration time. It was specifically designed to expedite tumescent anesthesia delivery.
The Pump can be operated from the LCD screen or from one of the three foot pedal ports.
Note: Use only cordage terminated in hospital grade plugs to ensure power grounding.
HK Surgical Klein Touch Infiltration Pump Features
- Display: Color graphic Touch LCD.
- Precision rate with 0.01 rate increments.
- Mode of Operation: Toggle, Persistent, Trigger.
- Dual foot switch compatible with 12 foot hose, air activated.
- Operates with a low maintenance brushless motor.
- Operates on any voltage worldwide.
- Leakage Current within IEC 60601-1.
- Can be operated with a battery (optional and can be purchased separately).
HK Surgical Klein Touch Infiltration Pump Specifications
- Maximum Motor Speed: 450 RPM.
- Holding Torque: 294 in-oz (2.08 N-m).
- Flow Rate: Up to 1000 mL/min depending upon tubing set, connected cannula, and pump speed.
- Power Requirements: 100 - 240 VAC, inlet hospital power cord IEC 320.
- AC Frequency: 50 to 60 Hz, single phase.
- Mains Power Input Fusing: 2.5 A, 250 V.
- Weight: 8.4 lb.
- Dimensions: 11" x 10.75" x 5".
- Operating Humidity: Less than or equal to 80% relative humidity up to 31 °C and linearly decreases to 50% relative humidity at 40 °C (non-condensing).
- Operating Temperature: 4 to 40 °C.
- Storage/Shipping Temperature: -20 to 50 °C.
- Protection Against Electric Shock: Class I, Type B.
- Enclosure Rating: Ordinary equipment.
- Liquid Ingress Rating: IPO - No protection.