Shop with Confidence at MFI
The HK Surgical Klein Touch Infiltration Pump (#KTP) includes a footswitch and tubing.
Warranty: 5 Years.
The Klein Touch Pump delivers high volumes of tumescent anesthesia, therefore maximizing patient comfort and reducing physician infiltration time. It was specifically designed to expedite tumescent anesthesia delivery.
*Use only cordage terminated in hospital grade plugs to ensure power grounding.
HK Surgical Klein Touch Infiltration Pump Features:
- Display: Color graphic LCD.
- Mode of Operation: Toggle, Persistent, Trigger.
- Dual foot switch compatible with 12 foot hose, air activated.
- Leakage Current within IEC 60601-1.
HK Surgical Klein Touch Infiltration Pump Specifications:
- Maximum Motor Speed: 450 RPM.
- Holding Torque: 294 in-oz (2.08 N-m).
- Flow Rate: Up to 1000 mL/min depending upon tubing set, connected cannula, and pump speed.
- Power Requirements: 100 - 240 VAC, inlet hospital power cord IEC 320.
- AC Frequency: 50 to 60 Hz, single phase.
- Mains Power Input Fusing: 2.5 A, 250 V.
- Weight: 8.4 lbs.
- Dimensions: 11" x 10.75" x 5".
- Operating Humidity: ‰¤ 80% relative humidity up to 31 °C and linearly decreases to 50% relative humidity at 40 °C (non-condensing).
- Operating Temperature: 4 to 40 °C.
- Storage/Shipping Temperature: -20 to 50 °C.
- Protection Against Electric Shock: Class I, Type B.
- Enclosure Rating: Ordinary equipment.
- Liquid Ingress Rating: IPO - No protection.
HK Surgical Klein Touch Infiltration Pump Media: