- Nickel-plated components offer superior rust resistance, even in harsh environments
- Full-length platform accepts all standard x-ray cassettes and grids
- Next generation steering plus system allows crisp cornering and control
- Ideal for use in both trauma and emergency with its convenient patient access
Condition: Certified RefurbishedCondition: Certified Refurbished
Warranty: 90 DaysWarranty: 90 Days
Shop with Confidence
Not ready to buy just yet?
- Weight Capacities
The Hill-Rom TransStar P8040 Trauma Stretcher is ideal for use in both trauma and emergency with its convenient patient access. Built to last year after year, this emergency stretcher offers outstanding mobility, convenience, and quality.
Note: Push Handles and IV Pole are sold separately. If you would like to add to your stretcher, please contact our expert customer service team.
Warranty: 90 Days - Parts and Labor.
Hill-Rom TransStar P8040 Trauma Stretcher Features
- Mobility: Why struggle to steer and stop? The next generation steering plus system allows crisp cornering and control. The integrated IV pole transport device option helps you to maneuver the trauma stretcher and IV pole stands with ease.
- Convenience: Save time and help reduce injury risk with the emergency stretcher's head-to-toe x-ray capabilities. The full-length platform accepts all standard x-ray cassettes and grids. Mounts for drainage bags and chest tube suction are located at all four corners.
- Quality: The Trauma Stretcher's reinforced frames are made of heavy-gauge, automotive-grade steel for long-lasting quality. Nickel-plated push handles, IV poles, side rails, and other components offer superior rust resistance, even in harsh environments.
Hill-Rom TransStar P8040 Trauma Stretcher Specifications
- Low Position (Floor to Top of Surface): 24.25" (61.6 cm).
- High Position (Floor to Top of Surface): 37.5" (95.3 cm).
- Overall Length: 83" (210.8 cm).
- Siderails Stored: 29.25" (74.3 cm).
- Siderails Up: 32" (81.3 cm).
- Siderail Length: 48" (121.9 cm).
- Siderail Height above Sleep Deck: 10.7" (21.2 cm).
- Maximum Head Elevation: 90°.
- Maximum Trendelenburg/Reverse Trendelenburg: 18°.
- Floor to Base Clearance: 3.5" (8.9 cm).
- Casters: 8" (20.3 cm).
Hill-Rom TransStar P8040 Trauma Stretcher Weight Capacities
- #P8040: 500 lb (226.8 kg).
- #P8040-700: 700 lb (317.5 kg).