Shop with confidence at MFIReturn Policy
The Hill-Rom TransStar P8040 Trauma Stretcher is in excellent condition and certified to proper operating specifications.
Warranty: 90 Days - Parts and Labor.
With it's convenient patient access, Hill-Rom's capable Trauma Stretcher is ideal for use in both trauma and emergency. Built to last year after year, this emergency stretcher offers outstanding mobility, convenience, and quality.
Hill-Rom TransStar P8040 Trauma Stretcher Features
- Mobility: Why struggle to steer and stop? The next generation steering plus system allows crisp cornering and control. The integrated IV pole transport device option helps you to maneuver the trauma stretcher and IV pole stands with ease.
- Convenience: Save time and help reduce injury risk with the emergency stretcher's head-to-toe x-ray capabilities. The full-length platform accepts all standard x-ray cassettes and grids. Mounts for drainage bags and chest tube suction are located at all four corners.
- Quality: The Trauma Stretcher's reinforced frames are made of heavy-gauge, automotive-grade steel for long-lasting quality. Nickel-plated push handles, IV poles, side rails, and other components offer superior rust resistance, even in harsh environments.
Hill-Rom TransStar P8040 Trauma Stretcher Specifications
- Low Position (Floor to Top of Surface): 24.25" (61.6 cm).
- High Position (Floor to Top of Surface): 37.5" (95.3 cm).
- Overall Length: 83" (210.8 cm).
- Siderails Stored: 29.25" (74.3 cm).
- Siderails Up: 32" (81.3 cm).
- Siderail Length: 48" (121.9 cm).
- Siderail Height above Sleep Deck: 10.7" (21.2 cm).
- Maximum Head Elevation: 90°.
- Maximum Trendelenburg/Reverse Trendelenburg: 18°.
- Floor to Base Clearance: 3.5" (8.9 cm).
- Casters: 8" (20.3 cm).
Hill-Rom TransStar P8040 Trauma Stretcher Capacities
- #P8040: 500 lbs (226.8 kg).
- #P8040-700: 700 lbs (317.5 kg).
Hill-Rom TransStar P8040 Trauma Stretcher Literature
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.