*Recommended for hospital use only.
Warranty: Full 1 Year - Parts.
The TotalCare Bed features both manual and hydraulic controls with which the caregiver can easily transition the patient surface into numerous positions from either side. Voltage switches operate the electric controls and are accessible to both caregiver and patient. The manual controls allow the bed to be operated and adjusted during transport when electric power is not available. Head, knee, foot, and bed up/down functions are easily operated through the hydraulic manual control, and a lock out feature is available to caregivers in order to disable the bed system articulating functions.
Due to its versatility and ease of use in emergency situations, this bed is ideal for acute patient care, medical/surgical care, post anesthesia care, and certain emergency departments.
Hill-Rom TotalCare Hospital Bed Features:
- Side rail controls.
- Removable Headboard.
- Removable Footboard.
- Locking Wheels (4).
- Brake pedal on both sides of bed.
- CPR Release - lowers head down from elevated position to a flat position.
- CGI Interface.
- Manual and electric controls.
- Scale System (optional): Can weigh patient and keeps history of patient weights.
- Bed Exit Alarm (optional).
Hill-Rom TotalCare Hospital Bed Specifications:
- Overall Width (Side Rails Up): 40".
- Overall Width (Side Rails Down): 36.5".
- Overall Length: 91.5".
- Head Elevation (Maximum): 75°.
- Knee Elevation (Maximum): 20°.
- Trendelenburg (Maximum): 12°.
- Reverse Trendelenburg (Maximum): 12°.
- Safe Working Load (Patient and Equipment): 500 lbs.
- Casters: 5".
- Sleep Surface: 35" x 83".
- Height Range: 14.5 - 33.5".
- Maximum Scale Weight (optional): 400 lbs (181 kg).
Hill-Rom TotalCare Hospital Bed Configurations:
- MFI-HRM-P1900: Standard (No Scale or Bed Exit System).
- MFI-HRM-P1900-SS: With Scale System.
- MFI-HRM-P1900-BE: With Bed Exit System.
- MFI-HRM-P1900-SS-BE: With Scale System and Bed Exit System.
Hill-Rom TotalCare Hospital Bed Literature:
Hill-Rom TotalCare Bed System Service Manual
Hill-Rom TotalCare Bed System User Manual
Shipping within U.S.:
- Shipping within continental U.S.
- Free shipping on website orders of $200 or more.
- $10 flat shipping charge on orders under $200.
- Shipping outside continental U.S.
- Orders of $200 or more have a flat shipping charge of $35 applied through our website.
- Orders under $200 have a flat shipping charge of $45 applied through our website.
- Our processing team may contact you with an additional shipping cost prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs.
- Online orders can be made through the MFI Medical website if PayPal is your preferred payment method. For payment via bank wire, cash, or direct deposit, orders must be processed over the phone or through email. To get started on an international order, please email desired products (with product numbers, if possible) and respective quantities with complete shipping address and contact information. Upon receipt of this information, our team will reach out with any questions and provide a quotation and payment instructions.
- Please note that the international shipping cost does not include additional taxes and fees that may be applied by customs. Recipient is responsible for covering any costs incurred through customs as well as providing required documentation for the shipment to be successfully delivered. If the recipient does not follow through with required documentation and/or taxes and fees, the order is subject to cancellation, and all shipping costs incurred will be deducted from the refund.
- Please thoroughly inspect your package upon delivery, as the customer/recipient must notify the deliverer/trucker of any visible signs of damage to the packaging material and/or product at time of delivery for insurance claim purposes. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- Non-visible damage to the product due to shipping must be reported to MFI within 48 hours from the time of delivery. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- If the equipment is damaged beyond use or visibly needs repair, the customer should refuse delivery of the shipment and notify MFI immediately.
- Shipping times may vary. MFI will notify customer regarding back orders and delays.
- Shipping cost is subject to change in special cases. MFI will notify customer prior to processing order.
- There is no penalty for cancellation of an order prior to shipment. This does not apply to special/custom orders.
- MFI retains the right to refuse orders, online or otherwise, for any reason.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Return period for products is 30 days from delivery.
- MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
- Credit Guidelines:
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.