The Hill-Rom Air-Shields Resuscitaire Infant Warmer (#RW-82) is in excellent condition and certified to proper operating specifications.
Warranty: 1 Year.
The Resuscitaire Infant Warmer is the ideal device to have during labor and delivery procedures. It combines an effective warming therapy platform along with the components you need for clinical emergency and resuscitation.
Hill-Rom has integrated neonatal thermoregulation and respiratory support into a single, versatile Labor & Delivery device - the Resuscitaire warmer.
Hill-Rom Air-Shields Resuscitaire Infant Warmer Features
- Resuscitation right where you need it - The blender, suction, flowmeter, and positive pressure are all mounted on the bed and accessible at your finger tips.
- Alarm Free Pre Warm Mode - Pre warm mode allows caregivers to focus on the mother and baby without having to divert attention to silence alarms.
- Silica Quartz Heater - Silica Quartz technology, a fast heating element, provides complete and EVEN heating. A parabolic reflector helps distribute the heat evenly over the entire mattress area.
- Alarms for baby temperature and check patient.
- Alarm reset and silence.
- Set temperature range.
- Skin temperature display.
- System/power alerts.
- Monitor and IV pole storage.
- Apgar timer.
Hill-Rom Air-Shields Resuscitaire Infant Warmer Specifications
- Dimensions: 72" (H) x 26.5" (W) x 44" (D) (183 cm x 68 cm x 112 cm).
- Weight: 220 lbs (100 kg) without options/accessories.
- Maximum Power Requirements: 120 V, 50 - 60 Hz, 750 W.
- Illumination: > 0.11 lumens/cm2 (100 ft. candles).
- Set Temperature/Heater Output:
- Set Temp Range: 93 - 100 °F (> 98.6° override).
- Heater Output: 0 - 100%, 10% increments.
- Skin Temp Display: 64 - 110 °F.
- Accuracy: 0 ± 0.2 °C.
Hill-Rom Air-Shields Resuscitaire Infant Warmer LiteratureHill-Rom Air-Shields Resuscitaire Operating Precautions
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.