Warranty: Full 1 Year - Parts.
The adjustable Affinity II Birthing Bed has a safe, simple design for patients and caregivers. It is equipped with electronically-operated pendant controls. Foot, Head, and Hi-Lo bed functions are operated separately to maximize comfort or achieve proper bed positioning. Options to inflate or deflate the bed seat are found on both the nurse and patient control panels, and lumbar section may be inflated or deflated for proper support. When adjusting the bed's head section, the seat gradually tilts from 0 to 15°; conversely, as the head section is lowered, the seat gradually returns to a flat position.
Aside from bed position customization, this bed also features a removable headboard, Trend positioning at any height, Central Brake and Steering, and tuck-away side rails for a zero transfer gap.
Hill-Rom Affinity II Birthing Bed Features:
- Lockout Controls: Used to deactivate Patient and/or Nurse Control Panel.
- Instant CPR: Lowers head from elevated to flat position.
- Removable foot section.
- Built-in labor grips.
- Foot supports (vertical/horizontal).
- Reversible placenta basin.
- Night light.
- Calf support.
- Full leg support.
- Labor bar.
- Arm board.
- Permanent IV pole.
- Multi-purpose tray.
- Anesthesia screen positioned on either side of bed.
- Kneeling with labor bar.
Hill-Rom Affinity II Birthing Bed Controls:
- Foot Section: Foot Up/Foot Down controls.
- Head Section: Head Up/Head Down controls.
- HI-LO: Raise/Lower Bed.
- Back Section: Inflate/Deflate Lumbar Section.
- Auto-Inflate: Auto Inflate/Deflate Seat Section.
Hill-Rom Affinity II Birthing Bed Specifications:
- Length: 90" (229 cm).
- Sides Upright: 42.5" (108 cm).
- Lowered Sides: 34.0" (86 cm).
Height with Mattress:
- Lowest Position: 22" (56 cm).
- Highest Position: 40" (102 cm).
- Bed: 500 lbs (227 kg).
- Footboard: 400 lbs (181 kg).
- Backrest: 200 lbs (91 kg).
- Low Position: 18.5".
- High Position: 35.75".
- Sleep Surface: 34" x 78".
- Casters: 6" (15 cm).
- Proportional Pelvic Tilt: 0 - 15°.
Hill-Rom Affinity II Birthing Bed Configurations:
- MFI-HRM-AFFINITY-II: Standard (No Calf Support or Nurse Communication Package).
- MFI-HRM-AFFINITY-II-CS: With Calf Support.
- MFI-HRM-AFFINITY-II-CP: With Nurse Communication Control Package (Hospital Use Only).
- MFI-HRM-AFFINITY-II-CS-CP: With Calf Support and Nurse Communication Control Package (Hospital Use Only).
Hill-Rom Affinity II Birthing Bed Literature:
Hill-Rom Affinity II Bed Service Manual
Shipping within U.S.:
- Shipping within continental U.S.
- Free shipping on website orders of $200 or more.
- $10 flat shipping charge on orders under $200.
- Shipping outside continental U.S.
- Orders of $200 or more have a flat shipping charge of $35 applied through our website.
- Orders under $200 have a flat shipping charge of $45 applied through our website.
- Our processing team may contact you with an additional shipping cost prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs.
- Online orders can be made through the MFI Medical website if PayPal is your preferred payment method. For payment via bank wire, cash, or direct deposit, orders must be processed over the phone or through email. To get started on an international order, please email desired products (with product numbers, if possible) and respective quantities with complete shipping address and contact information. Upon receipt of this information, our team will reach out with any questions and provide a quotation and payment instructions.
- Please note that the international shipping cost does not include additional taxes and fees that may be applied by customs. Recipient is responsible for covering any costs incurred through customs as well as providing required documentation for the shipment to be successfully delivered. If the recipient does not follow through with required documentation and/or taxes and fees, the order is subject to cancellation, and all shipping costs incurred will be deducted from the refund.
- Please thoroughly inspect your package upon delivery, as the customer/recipient must notify the deliverer/trucker of any visible signs of damage to the packaging material and/or product at time of delivery for insurance claim purposes. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- Non-visible damage to the product due to shipping must be reported to MFI within 48 hours from the time of delivery. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- If the equipment is damaged beyond use or visibly needs repair, the customer should refuse delivery of the shipment and notify MFI immediately.
- Shipping times may vary. MFI will notify customer regarding back orders and delays.
- Shipping cost is subject to change in special cases. MFI will notify customer prior to processing order.
- There is no penalty for cancellation of an order prior to shipment. This does not apply to special/custom orders.
- MFI retains the right to refuse orders, online or otherwise, for any reason.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Return period for products is 30 days from delivery.
- MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
- Credit Guidelines:
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.