The Hill-Rom Advanta Hospital Bed (#P1600) is in excellent condition and certified to proper operating specifications. This bed comes with a new 6" hospital-grade memory foam mattress. Hospital bed remote/wand not included nor is required for operation.
Warranty: Full 1 Year - Parts.
The Advanta features promote safety and simplicity. It includes Easy Grip siderail controls that are conveniently located in a central location where patient and caregiver interaction occurs. The featured One-button Chair In position enables caregiver to place patient in the chair position while the bed remains at low height. Its four corner brake and steer system allows for easy mobility, and a CPR release function is available to allow for quick CPR positioning along with a removable headboard to assist in CPR positioning.
The built in side rail positioning control allows patients to access bed control and adjust as needed for their level of comfort. Lockout for these controls is also possible so the bed may not be adjusted with patient controls. A night light is located at the front end of the bed frame for in-bed safety.
Hill-Rom Advanta Hospital Bed Features:
- Easy Grip siderail controls.
- Removable headboard.
- Removable IV pole.
- Central brake/steer.
- Drainage bag holders.
- Caregiver footboard controls.
- Removable footboard.
- Speaker for Nurse Call.
- CPR Release: Takes head down from elevated position.
- Side rails that may be stowed, lowered, or raised.
- Bed Scale (optional): Has an accuracy of 1% and an operating range of 0 to 450 lbs (0 to 204 kg). The display and six scale keys are located on the footboard control panel.
- Patient Position Monitor (Bed Exit System) (optional): The integrated PPM has multiple modes of operation and multiple volume settings. It allows caregivers to individually determine the proper level of unattended monitoring for each patient. The PPM was designed by caregivers for a balance of flexibility and ease of use.
Hill-Rom Advanta Hospital Bed Specifications:
- Sleep Surface Length: 83" (211 cm).
- Overall Length (without Bumpers): 91" (231 cm).
- Retracted Length: 78.5" (199.4 cm).
- Side Rails Stored: 36" (91 cm).
- Side Rails Up: 42.75" (108.6 cm).
- Height: 74" (188 cm) Maximum, 54" (137 cm) Minimum.
- Width: 36" (91 cm) Maximum.
- Weight: 500 lbs Maximum.
- Minimum Under-Bed Clearance: 4.75" (12.07 cm).
- Hi-Lo Range: 13.25" (33.66 cm).
- Head Section Inclination (Maximum): 65°.
- Knee Section Inclination (Maximum): 35°.
- Automatic Contour Up (Maximum): 15°.
- Automatic Contour Down: 28°.
- Automatic Contour (Knee): 10°.
- Trendelenburg/Reverse Trendelenburg: 11°.
Hill-Rom Advanta Hospital Bed Configurations:
- #MFI-HRM-P1600: Standard (No Scale or Bed Exit System).
- #MFI-HRM-P1600-SS: With Scale System.
- #MFI-HRM-P1600-BE: With Bed Exit System (Hospital Use Only).
- #MFI-HRM-P1600-SS-BE: With Scale System and Bed Exit System (Hospital Use Only).
Hill-Rom Advanta Hospital Bed Literature:
Shipping within U.S.:
- Shipping within continental U.S.
- Free shipping on website orders of $200 or more.
- $10 flat shipping charge on orders under $200.
- Shipping outside continental U.S.
- Orders of $200 or more have a flat shipping charge of $35 applied through our website.
- Orders under $200 have a flat shipping charge of $45 applied through our website.
- Our processing team may contact you with an additional shipping cost prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs.
- Online orders can be made through the MFI Medical website if PayPal is your preferred payment method. For payment via bank wire, cash, or direct deposit, orders must be processed over the phone or through email. To get started on an international order, please email desired products (with product numbers, if possible) and respective quantities with complete shipping address and contact information. Upon receipt of this information, our team will reach out with any questions and provide a quotation and payment instructions.
- Please note that the international shipping cost does not include additional taxes and fees that may be applied by customs. Recipient is responsible for covering any costs incurred through customs as well as providing required documentation for the shipment to be successfully delivered. If the recipient does not follow through with required documentation and/or taxes and fees, the order is subject to cancellation, and all shipping costs incurred will be deducted from the refund.
- Please thoroughly inspect your package upon delivery, as the customer/recipient must notify the deliverer/trucker of any visible signs of damage to the packaging material and/or product at time of delivery for insurance claim purposes. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- Non-visible damage to the product due to shipping must be reported to MFI within 48 hours from the time of delivery. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- If the equipment is damaged beyond use or visibly needs repair, the customer should refuse delivery of the shipment and notify MFI immediately.
- Shipping times may vary. MFI will notify customer regarding back orders and delays.
- Shipping cost is subject to change in special cases. MFI will notify customer prior to processing order.
- There is no penalty for cancellation of an order prior to shipment. This does not apply to special/custom orders.
- MFI retains the right to refuse orders, online or otherwise, for any reason.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Returns must be requested within 30 days from the date of delivery.
- Authorized returns must be returned within 5 business days from the date of authorization. We recommend submitting the tracking number via email.
- MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
- Credit Guidelines:
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.
- Some products sold by MFI are non-returnable. Please check product listings for more information.