The Hill-Rom Advanta Hospital Bed (#P1600) comes standard with a new 6" hospital-grade memory foam mattress (Air Mattress available in certain configurations). It is in excellent condition and certified to proper operating specifications.
Note: Hospital bed remote/wand not included nor is required for operation.
Warranty: 90 Days - Parts and Labor.
The Advanta features promote safety and simplicity. It includes Easy Grip siderail controls that are conveniently located in a central location where patient and caregiver interaction occurs. The featured One-button Chair In position enables caregiver to place patient in the chair position while the bed remains at low height. Its four corner brake and steer system allows for easy mobility, and a CPR release function is available to allow for quick CPR positioning along with a removable headboard to assist in CPR positioning.
The built in side rail positioning control allows patients to access bed control and adjust as needed for their level of comfort. Lockout for these controls is also possible so the bed may not be adjusted with patient controls. A night light is located at the front end of the bed frame for in-bed safety.
Hill-Rom Advanta Hospital Bed Features
- Easy Grip siderail controls.
- Removable headboard.
- Removable IV pole.
- Central brake/steer.
- Drainage bag holders.
- Caregiver footboard controls.
- Removable footboard.
- Speaker for Nurse Call.
- CPR Release: Takes head down from elevated position.
- Side rails that may be stowed, lowered, or raised.
- Bed Scale (optional): Has an accuracy of 1% and an operating range of 0 to 450 lb (0 to 204 kg). The display and six scale keys are located on the footboard control panel.
- Patient Position Monitor: The integrated PPM has multiple modes of operation and multiple volume settings. It allows caregivers to individually determine the proper level of unattended monitoring for each patient. The PPM was designed by caregivers for a balance of flexibility and ease of use.
- ZoneAire Air Mattress (optional): Automatically adjusts three zones within the mattress to patient's weight distribution and three heel zones manually activated by caregiver.
- The Pressure Relief mode is for patients who are assessed to be at risk for pressure ulceration and who require pressure relief.
- Auto Firm mode inflates the air mattress to maximum firmness. This helps with patient transfers, procedures, and repositioning.
- The Heel Relief mode is for patients who are assessed to be at risk for pressure ulceration, with particular risk to the heel area, and slightly raises the surface under the heel area.
- Note: Air mattress cannot be added after purchase.
Hill-Rom Advanta Hospital Bed Specifications
- Sleep Surface Length: 83" (211 cm).
- Overall Length: 91" (231 cm) without Bumpers.
- Retracted Length: 78.5" (199.4 cm).
- Side Rails Stored: 36" (91 cm).
- Side Rails Up: 42.75" (108.6 cm).
- Height: 74" (188 cm) Maximum, 54" (137 cm) Minimum.
- Width: 36" (91 cm) Maximum.
- Weight: 500 lb Maximum.
- ZoneAire Mattress Patient Weight Limit: 300 lb.
- Minimum Under-Bed Clearance: 4.75" (12.07 cm).
- Hi-Lo Range: 13.25" (33.66 cm).
- Head Section Inclination: 65° (Maximum).
- Knee Section Inclination: 35° (Maximum).
- Automatic Contour Up: 15° (Maximum).
- Automatic Contour Down: 28°.
- Automatic Contour (Knee): 10°.
- Trendelenburg/Reverse Trendelenburg: 11°.
Hill-Rom Advanta Hospital Bed Configurations
- #MFI-HRM-P1600: Standard (No Scale).
- #MFI-HRM-P1600-AIR: Standard with ZoneAire Mattress (No Scale).
- #MFI-HRM-P1600-SS: With Scale System.
- #MFI-HRM-P1600-SS-AIR: With Scale System and ZoneAire Mattress.