The Hill-Rom Advance Hospital Bed (#1105) includes a new 6" hospital-grade memory foam mattress. It is in excellent condition and refurbished to proper operating specifications.
Note: Hospital bed wand/remote is not included nor is required for operation.
Warranty: 90 Days - Parts and Labor.
The Advance is an auto-contour hospital bed with complete therapeutic positioning, central brake, steering, patient and staff controls on head rails, and nurse control at the foot end.
Hill-Rom Advance Hospital Bed Features
- Auto-contour raises knee section up to a full 15° automatically as head section raises (feature may be turned off).
- CPR Release will bring head and knee sections down from an elevated position.
- Note: If head section is 24°, knee section may need to be lowered by controls.
- Head panel and Footboard panel.
Four Control Motors:
- Head Motor.
- Hilow Head Motor.
- Hilow Foot Motor.
- Knee Motor.
- Controls lockout.
- Bed Exit System - warning signal.
- Automatic night light.
- 5" casters.
Hill-Rom Advance Hospital Bed Specifications
- Dimensions: 41.5" (W) x 93.5" (L) when most extended.
- Sleep Dimensions: 36" (W) x 82" (L).
- Capacity: 500 lb.
- Travel Time: 21 seconds.
- High Position: 41.5".
- Low Position: 27.5".
- High Position: 43".
- Low Position: 29".
- Foot End:
- Fully Extended with Bumpers: 93.5".
- Bumpers Retracted: 81".
- Side Rails Up: 41.5".
- Side Rails Stored: 36.5".
- Total Hilow Travel: 14".
- Bed Frame Clearance: 7.5".
- Bed Weight with Casters: 385 lb.
Hill-Rom Advance Hospital Bed Literature
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.