The Hill-Rom Advance Hospital Bed (#1105) includes a new 6" hospital-grade memory foam mattress. It is in excellent condition and certified to proper operating specifications. Hospital bed wand/remote is not included nor is required for operation.
Warranty: 1 Year - Parts and Labor.
The Advance is an auto-contour hospital bed with complete therapeutic positioning, central brake, steering, dynamic air sleep surface, patient and staff controls on head rails, and nurse control at the foot end.
Hill-Rom Advance Hospital Bed Features
- Auto-contour raises knee section up to a full 15° automatically as head section raises (feature may be turned off).
- CPR Release will bring head and knee sections down from an elevated position.
- Note: If head section is 24°, knee section may need to be lowered by controls.
- Head panel and Footboard panel.
Four Control Motors:
- Head Motor.
- Hilow Head Motor.
- Hilow Foot Motor.
- Knee Motor.
- Controls lockout.
- Bed Exit System - warning signal.
- Automatic night light.
- 5" casters.
Hill-Rom Advance Hospital Bed Specifications
- Dimensions (When Most Extended): 41.5" (W) x 93.5" (L).
- Sleep Dimensions: 36" (W) x 82" (L).
- Capacity: 500 lbs.
- Travel Time: 21 seconds.
- High Position: 41.5".
- Low Position: 27.5".
- High Position: 43".
- Low Position: 29".
- Foot End:
- Fully Extended with Bumpers: 93.5".
- Bumpers Retracted: 81".
- Side Rails Up: 41.5".
- Side Rails Stored: 36.5".
- Total Hilow Travel: 14".
- Bed Frame Clearance: 7.5".
- Bed Weight with Casters: 385 lbs.
Hill-Rom Advance Hospital Bed Literature
MFI makes ordering easy with simple shipping options. We select the best carrier depending on the specific product. Carriers range from FedEx, UPS, DHL, Freight, and more.
We are experts at meeting deadlines. Our team of product specialists are available to quote expedited shipping and deliver within your deadline. Call or email with any questions:
Phone: (800) 633-1558
|Order Value||Destination||Service||Cost||Transit Time|
|$0-$199||Continental U.S.||Standard||$10.00||5-7 Business Days|
|$200+||Continental U.S.||Standard||Free Shipping||5-7 Business Days|
|$0-$199||Non-Continental U.S.||Standard||$45.00+||7-14 Business Days|
|$200+||Non-Continental U.S.||Standard||$35.00+||7-14 Business Days|
|$0-$499||International||TBD||Customer Account Only||TBD|
Standard Shipping Rules:
Shipping within U.S.
Shipping within continental U.S.
- Free shipping on orders of $200 or more.
- $10 flat shipping charge on orders under $200.
Shipping outside continental U.S.
- Orders of $200 or more have a flat shipping charge of $35 applied through our website.
- Orders under $200 have a flat shipping charge of $45 applied through our website.
- Our processing team may reach out with additional shipping costs prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs if you are outside the continental U.S.
- Orders less than $500 require customers to provide us with their own international shipping account or provide an alternate ship to address that is in the U.S., like a freight forwarder.
- With orders greater than $500, we recommend that customers use their own international shipping account or provide an alternate ship to address that is in the U.S., like a freight forwarder. MFI customer service agents are available to offer shipping quotes on orders greater than $500.
- International shipping costs do not include taxes and fees that may be required by customs. Recipient is responsible for covering any costs incurred through customs as well as providing required documentation for the shipment to be successfully delivered. If the recipient does not follow through with required documentation and/or taxes and fees, the order is subject to cancellation, and all shipping costs incurred will be deducted from the refund.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Return period for products is 30 days from delivery.
- MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.