The Hausted Surgi-Stretcher includes a new upholstered top. The electric/battery powered model (5E8) also includes a hand control pendant and new installed battery. It is certified to proper operating specifications and in excellent condition.
Warranty: 1 Year - Parts and Labor.
The Surgi-Stretcher is a multi-position stretcher intended for pre-induction, transport, treatment, and recovery, all in one unit. With the uniquely designed articulating head section, this unit can be used for specialty procedures which require precision head position, such as ophthalmology, plastic surgery, or ENT procedures.
Designed with a low-profile head piece allowing site access for both over brow and side approach procedures. Easy to use controls are available for height adjustment, backrest, leg section, and Trendelenburg/reverse Trendelenburg.
Hausted Surgi-Stretcher Features
- Low profile height adjustable articulating head piece with dual operation control knobs; designed to offer unparalleled site access for the surgeon.
- 8" easy roll casters.
- Four wheel brake and steer caster system operable from all four corners.
- Easy to clean thermoformed base cover with ample storage and built in oxygen tank holder.
- Stainless steel Retracto Side Rails with top caps that eliminate patient transfer gap.
Hydraulic Model (578) only:
- Dual side hydraulic foot pedals allow for easy control:
- Height adjustment.
- Trendelenburg positioning.
- Foot-end hand crank controlled backrest and leg flex.
Powered Model (5E8) only:
- Power hand held controls:
- Height adjustment.
- Trendelenburg/reverse Trendelenburg.
- Backrest adjustment.
- Knee flex adjustment.
- Auto contouring adjustment.
- Nurse control panel at foot-end.
- Emergency backrest release lever to override electric/battery.
- Battery back-up allows power functions when not plugged in.
Hausted Surgi-Stretcher Specifications
- Hydraulic: 24 - 32" (61 - 81 cm).
- Powered: 22 - 30" (56 - 76 cm).
- Overall Width: 29.75" (75.6 cm).
- Patient Surface Width: 24.5" (62.2 cm).
- Overall Length: 87.5" (222 cm).
- Patient Surface Length: 81.5" (207 cm).
- Backrest Degree of Movement:
- Hydraulic: 0 - 90° (crank operated).
- Powered: 0 - 80° (electrically operated).
- Knee Flex Degree of Movement:
- Hydraulic: 0 - 75° (crank operated).
- Powered: 0 - 60° (electrically operated).
- Hydraulic: 0 - 16°.
- Powered: 0 - 10°.
- Retracto Rail Height: 14" (35.5 cm).
- Retracto Rail Length: 49" (125 cm).
- Max Weight Capacity (Evenly Distributed):
- Hydraulic: 500 lbs (227 kg).
- Powered: 720 lbs (327 kg).
Hausted Surgi-Stretcher Models
|Model||Max. Height||Min. Height||Weight Capacity||Backrest||Knee Flex||Trendelenburg|
|578 - Hydraulic||32"||24"||500 lbs||0 - 90°||0 - 75°||0 - 16°|
|5E8 - Powered||30"||22"||720 lbs||0 - 80°||0 - 60°||0 - 10°|
Hausted Surgi-Stretcher Media and Literature
MFI makes ordering easy with simple shipping options. We select the best carrier depending on the specific product. Carriers range from FedEx, UPS, DHL, Freight, and more.
We are experts at meeting deadlines. Our team of product specialists are available to quote expedited shipping and deliver within your deadline. Call or email with any questions:
Phone: (800) 633-1558
|Order Value||Destination||Service||Cost||Transit Time|
|$0-$199||Continental U.S.||Standard||$10.00||5-7 Business Days|
|$200+||Continental U.S.||Standard||Free Shipping||5-7 Business Days|
|$0-$199||Non-Continental U.S.||Standard||$45.00+||7-14 Business Days|
|$200+||Non-Continental U.S.||Standard||$35.00+||7-14 Business Days|
|$0-$499||International||TBD||Customer Account Only||TBD|
Standard Shipping Rules:
Shipping within U.S.
Shipping within continental U.S.
- Free shipping on orders of $200 or more.
- $10 flat shipping charge on orders under $200.
Shipping outside continental U.S.
- Orders of $200 or more have a flat shipping charge of $35 applied through our website.
- Orders under $200 have a flat shipping charge of $45 applied through our website.
- Our processing team may reach out with additional shipping costs prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs if you are outside the continental U.S.
- Orders less than $500 require customers to provide us with their own international shipping account or provide an alternate ship to address that is in the U.S., like a freight forwarder.
- With orders greater than $500, we recommend that customers use their own international shipping account or provide an alternate ship to address that is in the U.S., like a freight forwarder. MFI customer service agents are available to offer shipping quotes on orders greater than $500.
- International shipping costs do not include taxes and fees that may be required by customs. Recipient is responsible for covering any costs incurred through customs as well as providing required documentation for the shipment to be successfully delivered. If the recipient does not follow through with required documentation and/or taxes and fees, the order is subject to cancellation, and all shipping costs incurred will be deducted from the refund.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Return period for products is 30 days from delivery.
- MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.