Condition: Certified Refurbished
Warranty: 90 Days
Ships from MFI Medical
- Phone: (770) 368-4700
Shop with Confidence
Price Match Guarantee
Sales Tax Exemption
Dedicated Account Managers
Not ready to buy just yet?
- Media and Literature
The Hausted Surgi-Stretcher includes new stretcher and head mattress pads. The electric/battery powered model (5E8) also includes a hand control pendant and new installed battery. It is certified to proper operating specifications and in excellent condition.
Warranty: 90 Days - Parts and Labor.
Note: Head extension pieces (#HSA078700) are sold separately. If you would like to add head extension pieces to your Surgi-Stretcher please contact our expert customer service team.
The Surgi-Stretcher is a multi-position stretcher intended for pre-induction, transport, treatment, and recovery, all in one unit. With the uniquely designed articulating head section, this unit can be used for specialty procedures which require precision head position, such as ophthalmology, plastic surgery, or ENT procedures.
Designed with a low-profile head piece allowing site access for both over brow and side approach procedures. Easy to use controls are available for height adjustment, backrest, leg section, and Trendelenburg/reverse Trendelenburg.
Hausted Surgi-Stretcher Features
- Low profile height adjustable articulating head piece with dual operation control knobs; designed to offer unparalleled site access for the surgeon.
- 8" easy roll casters.
- Four wheel brake and steer caster system operable from all four corners.
- Easy to clean thermoformed base cover with ample storage and built in oxygen tank holder.
- Stainless steel Retracto Side Rails with top caps that eliminate patient transfer gap.
Hydraulic Model (578) only:
- Dual side hydraulic foot pedals allow for easy control:
- Height adjustment.
- Trendelenburg positioning.
- Foot-end hand crank controlled backrest and leg flex.
Powered Model (5E8) only:
- Power hand held controls:
- Height adjustment.
- Trendelenburg/reverse Trendelenburg.
- Backrest adjustment.
- Knee flex adjustment.
- Auto contouring adjustment.
- Nurse control panel at foot-end.
- Emergency backrest release lever to override electric/battery.
- Battery back-up allows power functions when not plugged in.
Hausted Surgi-Stretcher Specifications
- Hydraulic: 24 - 32" (61 - 81 cm).
- Powered: 22 - 30" (56 - 76 cm).
- Overall Width: 29.75" (75.6 cm).
- Patient Surface Width: 24.5" (62.2 cm).
- Overall Length: 87.5" (222 cm).
- Patient Surface Length: 81.5" (207 cm).
- Backrest Degree of Movement:
- Hydraulic: 0 - 90 degree (crank operated).
- Powered: 0 - 80 degree (electrically operated).
- Knee Flex Degree of Movement:
- Hydraulic: 0 - 75 degree (crank operated).
- Powered: 0 - 60 degree (electrically operated).
- Hydraulic: 0 - 16 degree.
- Powered: 0 - 10 degree.
- Retracto Rail Height: 14" (35.5 cm).
- Retracto Rail Length: 49" (125 cm).
- Max Weight Capacity (Evenly Distributed):
- Hydraulic: 500 lb (227 kg).
- Powered: 720 lb (327 kg).
Hausted Surgi-Stretcher Models
|Model||Max. Height||Min. Height||Weight Capacity||Backrest||Knee Flex||Trendelenburg|
|578 - Hydraulic||32"||24"||500 lb||0 - 90 degree||0 - 75 degree||0 - 16 degree|
|5E8 - Powered||30"||22"||720 lb||0 - 80 degree||0 - 60 degree||0 - 10 degree|
Hausted Surgi-Stretcher - Certified R...