Shop with confidence at MFIReturn Policy
The Hausted Horizon X-Ray Trauma Stretcher (#468-XRY-ST) is certified to proper operating specifications and in excellent condition.
Warranty: 90 Days - Parts and Labor.
The Horizon X-Ray Trauma Stretcher is intended for transport, treatment, and recovery of patients intra- and interdepartmentally in healthcare facilities. The stretcher offers unparalleled full length X-ray capabilities, the security of a treatment table, and mobility of a stretcher.
To ensure patient comfort, the patient surface can be adjusted through a variable range of positions, including stretcher height adjustment and backrest adjustment. Easy-rolling casters provide full mobility and maneuverability.
The integrated X-Ray cassette tray is readily accessible and can be conveniently loaded and aligned on either side of the stretcher. The cassette is designed with a metering system allowing precise positioning either centered or offset. For higher quality images, the tray system can be raised closer to the patient's surface.
Hausted Horizon X-Ray Trauma Stretcher Features
- 3-Position Retracto rails with built-in push-steer handles and top caps eliminate patient transfer gap.
- Full Up: Maximum patient security.
- Mid-Position: Allows for patient access and security.
- Fully Lowered: For patient transfers.
- Dual side hydraulic foot pedals allow for easy control.
- Height adjustment.
- Trendelenburg positioning.
- Brake and center track steering activation from all four corners.
- Seamless thermoformed base cover with storage and built-in oxygen tank holder.
- Full perimeter non-marring bumper system.
- Dual accessory wells at all four corners provide versatility in adapting accessories.
Hausted Horizon X-Ray Trauma Stretcher Specifications
- Height Range:
- High: 35" (89 cm).
- Low: 26" (56 cm).
- Overall Width: 33.5" (85 cm).
- Overall Length: 83" (210 cm).
- Patient Surface Width: 28.5" (72.4 cm).
- Patient Surface Length: 73" (185.4 cm).
- Standard Trendelenburg: 0 - 16°.
- Upright: 15" x 64" (38.1 cm x 162.56 cm).
- Mid-Position: 12.75" x 64" (32.4 cm x 162.56 cm).
- Degree of Backrest Adjustment: 0 - 90°.
- Casters: 8" Tente.
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 500 lb (227 kg) - evenly distributed.
Hausted Horizon X-Ray Trauma Stretcher Media and Literature
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.