Shop with Confidence at MFI
Culture change initiatives have increased the interest in wood medication furniture. Hospitals, Long Term Care facilities, Surgery Centers and Clinics can bring the warm appearance of wood to their Isolation carts with HarloffÃªs WV line of vinyl-coated aluminum carts. This cart combines the aesthetics of wood with the long-term functionality of a Harloff metal cart.
Harloff WV6520-CM Treatment Cart Features:
- Wood Vinyl 4 Drawer Treatment Cart, Standard Package.
- Vinyl coated aluminum.
- Top is MDF covered with a heat-pressed thermal foil laminate.
- Light weight vinyl coated aluminum.
- Key locking cabinet.
- Ball-bearing, full extension drawer slides.
- Pull-out shelf.
- 5€ ball-bearing premium rubber casters.
- Cart is washable with soap and water.
- This cart is designed to look like a piece of furniture.
Harloff WV6520-CM Treatment Cart Specifications:
- 1 ea _ 3€ multipurpose storage drawer.
- 3 ea _ 9.75€ multipurpose storage drawer.
- Assembled Cart Dimensions: 44.5€ H x 30€ W x 23.5€ D.
- Writing Surface: 44€.
- Cart weight: 112 lbs.
- Approx shipping weight: 142 lbs.
Harloff WV6520-CM Treatment Cart Literature:
Harloff WV6520-CM Wood Treatment Cart Product Sheet
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.