Shop with confidence at MFI
Hospitals, Long Term Care facilities,SurgeryCentersand Clinics can bring the warm appearance of wood to their treatment and other procedure carts with HarloffÃªs WV line of vinyl-coated aluminum carts. Designed and built to support culture change initiatives, this cart gives the buyer the best of both worlds, combining the aesthetics of wood with the long-term functionality of a Harloff metal cart.
Harloff WV6450-CM Treatment Cart Features:
- Wood Vinyl 6 Drawer Treatment Cart, Standard Package.
- Vinyl coated aluminum body and drawers.
- Top is MDF covered with a heat-pressed thermal foil laminate.
- This cart is designed to look like a piece of furniture.
- Light weight vinyl coated aluminum.
- Key lock with 2 keys.
- Ball-bearing, full extension drawer slides.
- Pull-out shelf.
- 5€ ball-bearing premium rubber casters, all full swivel, 1 braking, 1 directional.
- Cart is washable with soap and water.
Harloff WV6450-CM Treatment Cart Specifications:
- 4 ea _ 3.25€ drawers.
- 1 ea _ 6.5€ drawer.
- 1 ea _ 12€ drawer.
- Assembled Cart Dimensions: 44.5€ H x 30€ W x 23.5€ D.
- Writing Surface: 44€.
- Cart Weight: 120 lbs.
- Approx Shipping Weight: 150 lbs.
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.