Shop with confidence at MFI
Culture change initiatives have increased the interest in wood medication furniture. Hospitals, Long Term Care facilities, Surgery Centers and Clinics can bring the warm appearance of wood to their emergency carts with HarloffÃªs WV line of vinyl-coated aluminum carts. This cart combines the aesthetics of wood with the long-term functionality of a Harloff metal cart.
Harloff WV6400SC-CM Emergency Cart Features:
- Vinyl coated aluminum.
- Top is MDF covered with a heat-pressed thermal foil laminate.
- This cart is designed to look like a piece of furniture.
- Light weight vinyl coated aluminum.
- Break-away lock bar (wood-look) with 100 break-away seals.
- Ball-bearing, full extension drawer slides.
- Pull-out shelf.
- Side Cabinet (wood look inside and out) with shelving.
- 5€ ball-bearing premium rubber casters, all full swivel,1 braking, 1 directional.
- Corner Bumpers (on extended base).
- Cart is washable with soap and water.
Harloff WV6400SC-CM Emergency Cart Specifications:
- 4 ea _ 3.25€ drawers.
- 1 ea _ 6.5€ drawer.
- 1 ea _ 12€ drawer.
- Assembled Cart Dimensions: 44.5€ H x 39€ W x 22.5€ D.
- Writing Surface: 44€.
- Cart Weight: 130 lbs.
- Approx Shipping Weight: 160 lbs.
Harloff WV6400SC-CM Emergency Cart Literature:
Harloff WV6400SC-CM Emergency Cart Product Sheet
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.