Shop with confidence at MFI
Culture change initiatives have increased the interest in wood medication furniture. Hospitals, Long Term Care facilities, Surgery Centers and Clinics can bring the warm appearance of wood to their Isolation carts with HarloffÃªs WV line of vinyl-coated aluminum carts. This cart combines the aesthetics of wood with the long-term functionality of a Harloff metal cart.
Harloff WV6200-CM Treatment Cart Features:
- Wood Vinyl Treatment Cart, 2 Drawers with Lower Storage Compartment, Standard Package.
- Vinyl coated aluminum.
- Top is MDF covered with a heat-pressed thermal foil laminate.
- This cart is designed to look like a piece of furniture.
- Light weight vinyl coated aluminum.
- 21€ Storage compartment, locking doors and adjustable shelf.
- Key lock on 2 top drawers with 2 keys, additional key lock on storage compartment with 2 keys.
- 5€ (12.7cm) ball-bearing premium casters, all full swivel, 1 braking, 1 directional.
- Ball-bearing full extension drawer slides.
- Pull out shelf.
- Cart is washable with soap and water.
Harloff WV6200-CM Treatment Cart Specifications:
- 1 _ 3_ Multipurpose storage drawer.
- 1 _ 6_ Multipurpose storage drawer.
- 1 _ 21€ Storage Compartment with adjustable internal shelf.
- Assembled Cart Dimensions: 41. 5€ H x 32€ W x 22€ D (105.4 cm H x 81.3 cm W x 55.9 cm D).
- Cart Net Weight: 100 lbs (45.4 kg).
- Shipping dimensions: 39€D x 28€W x 48€H.
- Approximate shipping weight: 120 lbs (54.4 kg).
Harloff WV6200-CM Treatment Cart Literature:
Harloff WV6200-CM Wood Treatment Cart Product Sheet
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.