Shop with confidence at MFI
Warranty: 12 year warranty against manufacturer defect.
Culture change initiatives have increased the interest in resident room medication cabinets. These wood look cabinets offer bedside medication storage options with the security needed for long term care use.
Harloff WL2790 Wall Mount Medication Cabinet Features:
- Wooden Laminate Exterior Wall Mount Medication Cabinet.
- Single Door/Single Lock.
- Painted steel cabinet.
- Door is MDF panel covered with a special heat-pressed thermal foil laminate with a rich wood appearance.
- In-room medication & treatment supply cabinet for 1 - 2 residents.
- Door features decorative recessed panel.
- Drop down shelf (No Pill Crushing).
- Capacity of 40 punch cards and liquid storage or treatment storage.
- One hand open and close slam lock.
- Multiple cabinets may be keyed differently or keyed alike - Must be specified on order.
- Stainless steel pinned door hinges prevent pin removal.
- Predrilled holes and hardware included for exterior wall mounting into wooden studs with 16€ centers.
- Cabinet is delivered ready to use.
- Durable hard-baked powder coat finish paint on box - Color is gloss beige.
Harloff WL2790 Wall Mount Medication Cabinet Specifications:
- Dimensions: 25€ H x 20.8€ W x 6.75€ D (63.5 cm x 52.8 cm x 17.2 cm).
- Net weight: 34 lbs (15.5 kg).
- Approx. shipping weight: 40 lbs (18.2 kg).
Harloff WL2790 Wall Mount Medication Cabinet Optional Finishes:
- WL2790-DC: Dark Cherry Finish.
- WL2790-SO: Solara Oak Finish.
Harloff WL2790 Wall Mount Medication Cabinet Literature:
Harloff WL2790 Medication Cabinet Product Sheet
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.