Shop with Confidence at MFI
The Harloff WL2781 In-Wall Medication Cabinet includes slam lock and mounting hardware (*wood door and trim not included).
Warranty: 12 Years - Free from Defects in Workmanship and Materials.
Culture change initiatives have increased the interest in resident room medication cabinets. This "wood look" cabinet offers bedside medication storage with the security needed for long term care use.
Harloff WL2781 In-Wall Medication Cabinet Features
- Single door with a single lock.
- Door swings open to the right.
- In-room medication cabinet for 1 - 2 residents.
- Door has predrilled holes for attachment of customer designed wood door front.
- Slam lock included; one hand open and close.
- Drop down shelf.
- Capacity of 40 punch cards / liquid storage.
- Multiple cabinets may be keyed differently or keyed alike - must be specified on order.
- Stainless steel pinned door hinges prevent pin removal.
- Predrilled holes and hardware included for in wall mounting between wooden studs with 16" centers.
- Cabinet is delivered ready to use.
- Durable hard-baked powder coat finish paint on box in gloss beige color.
- Construction: Painted steel cabinet.
Harloff WL2781 In-Wall Medication Cabinet Specifications
- Dimensions: 22.75" (H) x 14.5" (W) x 6.85" (D) (63.5 cm x 38.6 cm x 17.4 cm).
- Net Weight: 20 lbs (9 kg).
- Shipping Weight: 24 lbs (10.9 kg).