Shop with confidence at MFI
Add the look of wood to functional storage for an attractive in-room storage solution. Purpose designed to meet industry standards for security and function. Medication cabinets are designed for in wall stud mounting. Slam lock ensures security with one hand open and closing. Drop down shelf included to provide area for medication preparation.
Warranty: 12 year warranty on manufacturer defects.
Harloff In-Wall Medicine Cabinet Features:
- Wood Look In-Wall Medication Cabinet.
- Single Door/Single Lock.
- Wall Trim.
- Painted steel cabinet.
- Door is MDF panel covered with a special heat-pressed thermal foil laminate with a rich wood appearance.
- In-room medication cabinet for 1 - 2 residents.
- Laminate trim package included.
- Drop down shelf.
- Capacity of 40 punch cards / liquid storage.
- One hand open and close slam lock.
- Multiple cabinets may be keyed differently or keyed alike - Must be specified on order.
- Stainless steel pinned door hinges prevent pin removal.
- Predrilled holes and hardware included for in wall mounting between wooden studs with 16€ centers.
- Cabinet is delivered ready to use.
- Twelve year warranty against manufacturer defect.
- Durable hard-baked powder coat finish paint on box - Color is gloss beige.
Harloff In-Wall Medicine Cabinet Specifications:
- Dimensions: 25€ H x 15.2€ W x 6.85€ D (63.5 cm H x 38.6 cm W x 17.4 cm D).
- Net Weight: 28 lbs (12.7 kg).
- Approx. Shipping Weight: 33 lbs (15 kg).
Harloff In-Wall Medicine Cabinet Optional Configurations:
- WL2780TRMPKG-SO: Solara Oak Door Finish.
- WL2780TRMPKG-DC: Dark Cherry Door Finish.
Harloff In-Wall Medicine Cabinet Literature:
Harloff WL2780TRMPKG Medication Cabinet Product Sheet
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.