Shop with confidence at MFI
Add the look of wood to functional storage for an attractive in-room storage solution. Purpose designed to meet industry standards for security and function featuring a one hand open and close lock. Open door drops down to provide a work area for medication preparation.
Warranty: 12 year warranty against manufacturer defects.
Harloff Medicine Cabinet Features:
- Painted steel.
- Door is MDF panel covered with a special heat-pressed thermal foil laminate with a rich wood appearance.
- In-room medication cabinet for 1 - 2 residents
- Cabinet door opens down to provide a work area.
- Capacity of 40 punch cards and liquid storage.
- One hand open and close slam lock.
- Multiple cabinets may be keyed differently or keyed alike - Must be specified on order.
- Shelf holds punch cards upright position and divides cabinet.
- Full length stainless steel pinned door hinges prevent pin removal.
- Predrilled holes in the back for mounting on a wall, cabinet or other solid surface (wall mounting hardware included).
- Cabinet is designed for stud mounting on 16€ centers.
- Cabinet is delivered ready to use.
- Durable hard-baked powder coat finish paint on box - Color is gloss beige.
Harloff Medicine Cabinet Specifications:
- Dimensions: 13.6€ H x 19.4€ W x 11€ D (34.5 cm H x 49.3 cm W x 27.9 cm D).
- Net weight: 21 lbs (9.5 kg).
- Approx. shipping weight: 25 lbs (11.4 kg).
Harloff Medicine Cabinet Optional Configurations:
- WL2717-DC: Dark Cherry Finish.
- WL2717-SO: Solara Oak.
Harloff Medicine Cabinet Literature:
Harloff WL2717 Medication Cabinet Product Sheet
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.