Shop with Confidence at MFI
Culture change initiatives have increased the interest in resident room medication cabinets. These wood look cabinets offer bedside medication storage options with the security needed for long term care use.
Harloff Medicine Cabinet Features:
- Wooden Laminate Medication Cabinet.
- Single Door/Single Lock.
- Narrow Design.
- Painted steel cabinet.
- Door is MDF panel covered with a special heat-pressed thermal foil laminate with a rich wood appearance.
- In-room medication cabinet for 1 resident.
- Shallow cabinet depth of 7.5€.
- Cabinet door opens down to provide a work area.
- One hand open and close slam lock.
- Multiple cabinets may be keyed differently or keyed alike - Must be specified on order.
- Adjustable shelf included.
- Full length stainless steel pinned door hinges prevent pin removal.
- Predrilled holes in the back for mounting on a wall, cabinet or other solid surface (wall mounting hardware included).
- Cabinet is designed for stud mounting on 16€ centers.
- Cabinet is delivered ready to use.
- Five year warranty against manufacturer defect.
- Durable hard-baked powder coat finish paint on box.
Harloff Medicine Cabinet Specifications:
- Dimensions: 13.6€ H x 19.4€ W x 7.5€ D (34.5 cm H x 49.3 cm W x 19.1 cm D).
- Net Weight: 17 lbs (7.7 kg).
- Approx. Shipping Weight: 21 lbs (9.5 kg).
Harloff Medicine Cabinet Optional Configurations:
- WL2715-DC: Dark Cherry Finish.
- WL2715-SO: Solara Oak Finish.
- Additional laminate color options available with minimum cabinet purchase and extended lead times.
Harloff Medicine Cabinet Literature:
Harloff WL2715 Medication Cabinet Product Sheet