Shop with confidence at MFI
Culture change initiatives have increased the interest in wood medication carts for use in long term care. These mobile furniture style med carts offer the look of furniture with the function, security and narcotics storage required by facilities. The Harloff line of wood look med carts includes several sizes of carts and drawers options designed to accommodate a variety medication packaging.
Harloff Wood Punch Card Cart Features:
- MDF panels covered with a special heat-pressed thermal foil laminate with a rich wood appearance.
- Single column medication cart with 240 punch card capacity.
- BEST brand lock on cabinet.
- Adjustable row dividers for punch card and liquid storage.
- Ball-bearing, full extension drawer slides.
- 4€ ball-bearing premium rubber casters all full swivel.
- Bottom skirting conceals casters.
- Cart is washable with soap and water.
- This cart is designed to look like a piece of furniture.
- 2 Color choices available - Please Select Above.
Harloff Wood Punch Card Cart Specifications:
- 1 ea _ 4€ multipurpose storage drawer.
- 3 ea _ 9.75€ punch card drawer with adjustable dividers.
- Assembled Cart Dimensions: 44€ H x 21.7€ W x 22.5€ D.
- Writing Surface: 43€ (109.2 cm).
- Cart weight: 165 lbs (75 kg).
- Approx shipping weight: 205 lbs (93.2 kg).
Harloff Wood Punch Card Cart Color Options:
- WL240PC-CM is shown above in Cherry Mahogany finish with a grey granite finish on the top.
- WL240PC-SO Solara Oak finish with a grey granite finish on the top.
- Other wood look colors available but require minimum purchase and extended lead times.
Harloff Wood Punch Card Cart Literature
Harloff WV240PC Punch Card Cart Product Sheet
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.