Culture change initiatives have increased the interest in wood medication carts for use in long term care. These mobile furniture style med carts offer the look of furniture with the function, security and narcotics storage required by facilities. The Harloff line of wood look med carts includes several sizes of carts and drawers options designed to accommodate a variety medication packaging.
Harloff Unit-Dose Medication Cart Features:
- Aluminum base and internal frame.
- MDF panels covered with a special heat-pressed thermal. foil laminate with a rich wood appearance.
- Single column medication cart with 108 unit-dose box capacity.
- BEST brand lock on cabinet.
- Internal drawer dividers included in 6- 3.25” drawers.
- Internal locking narcotics box in _ of bottom 9.75” drawer.
- Adjustable row dividers for punch card and liquid storage.
- Ball-bearing, full extension drawer slides.
- 4” ball-bearing premium rubber casters all full swivel.
- Bottom skirting conceals casters.
- Cart is washable with soap and water.
- This cart is designed to look like a piece of furniture.
Harloff Unit-Dose Medication Cart Specifications:
- 1 ea _ 4” multipurpose storage drawer.
- 6 ea _ 3.25” drawers with internal dividers.
- 1 ea _ 9.75” punch card drawer with internal locking narcotics box in _ drawer.
- Cart Dimensions: 44” H x 22.5” W x 22.5” D.
- Writing Surface: 43.5” (110.5 cm).
- Cart Weight: 175 lbs (79.5 kg).
- Approximate Shipping Weight: 215 lbs (97.7 kg).
Harloff Unit-Dose Medication Cart Configurations:
- WL108BOX-SO: Solara Oak finish (shown above) with a grey granite finish on the top
- WL108BOX-DC: Dark Cherry finish with a grey granite finish on the top.
- Other wood look colors available but require minimum purchase and extended lead times.
Harloff Unit-Dose Medication Cart Literature:Harloff WL108BOX Unit-Dose Medication Cart Product Sheet
MFI makes ordering easy with simple shipping options. We select the best carrier depending on the specific product. Carriers range from FedEx, UPS, DHL, Freight, and more.
We are experts at meeting deadlines. Our team of product specialists are available to quote expedited shipping and deliver within your deadline. Call or email with any questions:
Phone: (800) 633-1558
|Order Value||Destination||Service||Cost||Transit Time|
|$0-$199||Continental U.S.||Standard||$10.00||5-7 Business Days|
|$200+||Continental U.S.||Standard||Free Shipping||5-7 Business Days|
|$0-$199||Non-Continental U.S.||Standard||$45.00+||7-14 Business Days|
|$200+||Non-Continental U.S.||Standard||$35.00+||7-14 Business Days|
|$0-$499||International||TBD||Customer Account Only||TBD|
Standard Shipping Rules:
Shipping within U.S.
Shipping within continental U.S.
- Free shipping on orders of $200 or more.
- $10 flat shipping charge on orders under $200.
Shipping outside continental U.S.
- Orders of $200 or more have a flat shipping charge of $35 applied through our website.
- Orders under $200 have a flat shipping charge of $45 applied through our website.
- Our processing team may reach out with additional shipping costs prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs if you are outside the continental U.S.
- Orders less than $500 require customers to provide us with their own international shipping account or provide an alternate ship to address that is in the U.S., like a freight forwarder.
- With orders greater than $500, we recommend that customers use their own international shipping account or provide an alternate ship to address that is in the U.S., like a freight forwarder. MFI customer service agents are available to offer shipping quotes on orders greater than $500.
- International shipping costs do not include taxes and fees that may be required by customs. Recipient is responsible for covering any costs incurred through customs as well as providing required documentation for the shipment to be successfully delivered. If the recipient does not follow through with required documentation and/or taxes and fees, the order is subject to cancellation, and all shipping costs incurred will be deducted from the refund.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Return period for products is 30 days from delivery.
- MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.