Shop with confidence at MFI
Hospitals and clinics can improve patient outcomes by having all the supplies for wound care and other general patient needs in one well-organized procedure cart for efficient and effective application. Harloff offers a variety of specialized procedure cart configurations to fit any need. We also offer all-steel construction and a full 12 Year Warranty on all Treatment and Procedure Carts.
Warranty: 12 year manufacturerÃªs warranty.
HarloffÃªs V-Series Carts are value-priced for use in a variety of hospital departments. This drawer configuration is often a popular choice for treatment, procedure and isolation applications.
*Please note that carts ordered in Hammer Red, Hammer Black, and White are not returnable.
Harloff V30-6K Procedure Cart Features:
- Treatment and Procedure 30-inch Cabinet 6 Drawers with Key Lock.
- Key lock with two keys.
- Aluminum side rail / push handle.
- 30€ of vertical drawer space.
- Bumper frame with projected front casters and (4) corner bumpers.
- 5€ (12.7 cm) ball-bearing casters, all full swivel _ two with brake.
- Pre-drilled threaded holes for V-Series side mounted accessories.
Ball-bearing full extension drawer slides.
- Twelve year manufacturerÃªs warranty.
- Latex free.
- Durable, hard-baked powder coat finish.
- V-Series accessories are customer installed.
Harloff V30-6K Procedure Cart Specifications:
- (4) _ 3€ (7.6 cm).
- (1) _ 6€ (15.2 cm).
- (1) _ 12€ (30.5 cm).
- Internal Drawer Dimensions: 23€ W x 16.75€ D (58.4 cm W x 42.5 cm D).
- Construction: Steel body and drawers.
- Overall Cart Dimensions: 40€ H x 29.5€ W x 22€ D (101.6 cm H x 74.9 cm W x 55.9 cm D).
- Cart weight: 118 lbs (53.5 kg).
- Approximate shipping weight: 141 lbs (63.9 kg).
Harloff V30-6K Procedure Cart Literature:Harloff V30-6K Procedure Cart Brochure
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.