The Harloff V30-6EMG V-Series 6 Drawer Cart W/Breakaway Lock, Multiple EMG Packages is a high capacity crash cart designed for healthcare facilities under budget pressure requiring a durable, fully equipped emergency cart offering Harloffês quality construction at a value price.
Warranty: 12 Year Manufacturer's Warranty.
This crash cart includes all commonly required accessories and is perfect for hospitals, clinics, dialysis centers, doctorsê offices, urgent care facilities and nursing homes needing to buy carts to store, transport and dispense critical supplies used for emergency situations.
*Please note that carts ordered in Hammer Red, Hammer Black, and White are not returnable.
Harloff V30-6EMG Cart Features:
- 30 inch Cabinet 6 Drawer Crash Cart with EMG Package.
- Break-away lock bar.
- Pack of 100 break-away seals.
- 30” of vertical drawer space.
- Painted steel top rail / push handle.
- Bumper frame with projected front casters and (4) corner bumpers.
- 5” (12.7 cm) ball-bearing casters, all full swivel _ two with brake.
- Ball-bearing full extension drawer slides.
- Pre-drilled threaded holes for V-Series side mounted accessories.
- Ships with wheels installed and ready to use.
- Minimal assembly required at delivery.
- Latex free.
- Durable, hard-baked powder coat finish.
- Antimicrobial Finish available (call to order).
- Quick-Ship: Red Harloff V30-6EMG Cart has Quick-Ship feature (1 week lead time instead of standard 3 weeks).
Harloff V30-6EMG Packages:
V30-6EMG Basic Package:
- Cardiac board and brackets.
- Side-mounted Drop Shelf.
- IV pole.
- Oxygen tank holder (D/E size cylinders).
V30-6EMG2 Deluxe Package:
- Removable Plastic Top.
- Painted Steel Top Rail/Push Handle.
- Side-Mounted Drop Shelf.
- IV Pole.
- Cardiac Board and brackets.
- Oxygen Tank Holder (D/E size cylinders).
- (3) 6-Compartment Drawer Trays.
- (3) 7-Compartment Drawer Trays.
Harloff V30-6EMG Cart Specifications:
- (4) _ 3” (7.6 cm).
- (1) _ 6” (15.2 cm).
- (1) _ 12” (30.5 cm).
- Internal Drawer Dimensions:>23” W x 16.75” D (58.4 cm W x 42.5 cm D).
- Construction:Steel body and drawers.
- Overall Cart Dimensions: 67.4” H x 33.25” W x 22” D (171.2 cm H x 84.5 W x 55.9 D) _ Height includes IV Pole.
- Cart Weight: 138 lbs (62.6 kg).
- Approximate Shipping Weight: 157 lbs (71.2 kg).
Harloff V30-6EMG Cart Literature:
Harloff V30-6EMG Cart Brochure
Shipping within U.S.:
- Shipping within continental U.S.
- Free shipping on website orders of $200 or more.
- $10 flat shipping charge on orders under $200.
- Shipping outside continental U.S.
- Orders of $200 or more have a flat shipping charge of $35 applied through our website.
- Orders under $200 have a flat shipping charge of $45 applied through our website.
- Our processing team may contact you with an additional shipping cost prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs.
- Online orders can be made through the MFI Medical website if PayPal is your preferred payment method. For payment via bank wire, cash, or direct deposit, orders must be processed over the phone or through email. To get started on an international order, please email desired products (with product numbers, if possible) and respective quantities with complete shipping address and contact information. Upon receipt of this information, our team will reach out with any questions and provide a quotation and payment instructions.
- Please note that the international shipping cost does not include additional taxes and fees that may be applied by customs. Recipient is responsible for covering any costs incurred through customs as well as providing required documentation for the shipment to be successfully delivered. If the recipient does not follow through with required documentation and/or taxes and fees, the order is subject to cancellation, and all shipping costs incurred will be deducted from the refund.
- Please thoroughly inspect your package upon delivery, as the customer/recipient must notify the deliverer/trucker of any visible signs of damage to the packaging material and/or product at time of delivery for insurance claim purposes. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- Non-visible damage to the product due to shipping must be reported to MFI within 48 hours from the time of delivery. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- If the equipment is damaged beyond use or visibly needs repair, the customer should refuse delivery of the shipment and notify MFI immediately.
- Shipping times may vary. MFI will notify customer regarding back orders and delays.
- Shipping cost is subject to change in special cases. MFI will notify customer prior to processing order.
- There is no penalty for cancellation of an order prior to shipment. This does not apply to special/custom orders.
- MFI retains the right to refuse orders, online or otherwise, for any reason.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Returns must be requested within 30 days from the date of delivery.
- Authorized returns must be returned within 5 business days from the date of authorization. We recommend submitting the tracking number via email.
- MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
- Credit Guidelines:
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.
- Some products sold by MFI are non-returnable. Please check product listings for more information.