Shop with confidence at MFI
The Harloff Standard Line Medication Cart - Medicine on Time Compatible is a multi-dose system with a unique size. The SL270MOT Medication Cart holds 3 rows of Medicine on Time packaging, and has a narcotics box also designed to hold MOT cards.
Warranty: 12 Years Free from Defects in Workmanship and Materials.
Harloff Standard Line Medication Cart - Medicine on Time Features
- Construction: Painted steel cabinet and aluminum drawers.
- Single column medication delivery cart.
- Capacity: 270 Medicine on Time cards.
- Key lock system with Best brand lock on cabinet.
- Illinois lock on narcotics drawer located in top 9" drawer, designed to hold MOT cards.
- Painted pull-out shelf.
- Ball-bearing, full extension drawer slides.
- Plastic replaceable top with integrated push handles.
- Full wrap-a-round vinyl bumper.
- 5" ball-bearing premium casters, all full swivel, 2 with toe locking brake and 1 directional.
Harloff Standard Line Medication Cart - Medicine on Time Specifications
- (1) 4" Multipurpose Storage drawer.
- (1) 9.75" drawer with 1 aluminum riveted divider and locking narcotics box.
- (2) 9.75" drawers with 2 aluminum riveted dividers.
- Internal Drawer Dimensions: 29.5" (W) x 17" (D) (75 cm x 43 cm).
Assembled Cart Dimensions:
- 45.75" (H) x 36" (W) x 23.5" (D) (116.2 cm x 91.4 cm x 59.7 cm).
- Writing Surface: 44" (111.8 cm).
- Cart Weight: 175 lbs (100 kg).
- Approximate Shipping Weight: 218 lbs.
Harloff Standard Line Medication Cart - Medicine on Time Configurations
- #SL270MOT: Standard Package.
- #SL270MOTSP: Specialty Package: Includes Top Drawer Tray with adjustable dividers (#68640-P1), Aluminum Waste Container (#AL689435), and Locking Sharps Container (#684810).
Harloff Standard Line Medication Cart - Medicine on Time Literature
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.