Surgical labs in hospitals are constantly challenged to source usable, adaptable and economical medical storage systems that can provide rapid access and secure inventory control for expensive medical supplies. Harloffês solution to this dilemma is our line of medical storage carts. Designed using the most innovative modular tray system on the market as a foundation, our medical storage systems feature multiple door styles for security with ease of access, making our medical storage cart line superior to the competition. Whether you need mobile or fixed storage, our versatile medical storage solutions offer high density and secure storage for valuable medical supplies used in surgical procedures like Arthroscopy, Cardiology, Urology, Ophthalmology, Laparoscopy, Neurology, and Orthopedics.
Warranty: 12 year warranty on manufactured parts.
The MS8160L is a triple wide medical storage cart, with a full double wide shell on the right and a single column on the left. This configuration allows for quick access to medical supplies, featuring the most innovative modular tray system on the market.This can be configured for use in Arthroscopy, Cardiology, Catheterization, Cystoscopy, Endovascular Labs, ENT, Interventional Radiology, Laparoscopy, Ophthalmology, Orthopedic, Neurology, Urology and Vascular.
*Please note that carts ordered in White, Hammer Red, and Hammer Black are not returnable.
Harloff MS8160-L Storage Cart Advantages & Benefits:
- Offers 30% more tray or basket storage capacity when compared with leading competitorês product, using 2”, 4” and 8” modular trays; or 4” and 7” wired baskets.
- Increased storage capability means fewer carts need to be purchased, thereby reducing capital purchase cost.
- Further optimizes space within trays with adjustable dividers that have a unique locking design, called the _clip-on effect,” to withstand high loads.
- Unique design of plastic side panels, combined with pull-out-stoppers, allows modular trays to be extended and viewed at an angle without falling out of the cart.
- Catheter shelf can be added featuring three robust dual slide assemblies, each slide contains five hooks.
Harloff MS8160-L Storage Cart Features:
- Plastic side panels form a modular system consisting of 141 insertion opportunities (47 per column) to hold modular exchange trays and baskets, which are sold separately.
- Catheter Shelf Holders can be added to any column.
- One of the columns can be removed to increase catheter storage capacity.
- Equipped with full-width shelves on of the cabinet.
- Roll-up tambour door with key lock allows access to supplies during clinical hours.
- Integrated push handles are flush with cart side, positioned vertically for better control.
- Corner bumpers with premium five inch casters, full swivel _ two with brake.
- Standard color is Sand. Also available in 16 other colors, using durable hard-baked powder coat finish.
- Ships fully assembled with twelve year warranty.
Harloff MS8160-L Storage Cart Specifications:
- Construction: Painted steel cabinet, 20-gauge powder-coated steel.
- Assembled cart dimensions: 80.5” H x 59.6” W x 27.9” D (204.5 cm H x 151.4 cm W x 70.8 cm D).
- Cart net weight: 370 lbs (167 kg).
- Approximate shipping weight: 560 lbs (253.2 kg).
Harloff MS8160-L Storage Cart Literature:Harloff MS8160-L Storage Cart Product Sheet Harloff Medical Storage Cart Catalog
Shipping within U.S.:
- Shipping within continental U.S.
- Free shipping on website orders of $200 or more.
- $10 flat shipping charge on orders under $200.
- Shipping outside continental U.S.
- Orders of $200 or more have a flat shipping charge of $35 applied through our website.
- Orders under $200 have a flat shipping charge of $45 applied through our website.
- Our processing team may contact you with an additional shipping cost prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs.
- Online orders can be made through the MFI Medical website if PayPal is your preferred payment method. For payment via bank wire, cash, or direct deposit, orders must be processed over the phone or through email. To get started on an international order, please email desired products (with product numbers, if possible) and respective quantities with complete shipping address and contact information. Upon receipt of this information, our team will reach out with any questions and provide a quotation and payment instructions.
- Please note that the international shipping cost does not include additional taxes and fees that may be applied by customs. Recipient is responsible for covering any costs incurred through customs as well as providing required documentation for the shipment to be successfully delivered. If the recipient does not follow through with required documentation and/or taxes and fees, the order is subject to cancellation, and all shipping costs incurred will be deducted from the refund.
- Please thoroughly inspect your package upon delivery, as the customer/recipient must notify the deliverer/trucker of any visible signs of damage to the packaging material and/or product at time of delivery for insurance claim purposes. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- Non-visible damage to the product due to shipping must be reported to MFI within 48 hours from the time of delivery. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- If the equipment is damaged beyond use or visibly needs repair, the customer should refuse delivery of the shipment and notify MFI immediately.
- Shipping times may vary. MFI will notify customer regarding back orders and delays.
- Shipping cost is subject to change in special cases. MFI will notify customer prior to processing order.
- There is no penalty for cancellation of an order prior to shipment. This does not apply to special/custom orders.
- MFI retains the right to refuse orders, online or otherwise, for any reason.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Returns must be requested within 30 days from the date of delivery.
- Authorized returns must be returned within 5 business days from the date of authorization. We recommend submitting the tracking number via email.
- MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
- Credit Guidelines:
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.
- Some products sold by MFI are non-returnable. Please check product listings for more information.