Surgical labs in hospitals find themselves constantly challenged to find usable, adaptable and economical medical storage systems that can provide both quick access and secure inventory management for expensive supplies. Harloff answers this need with our line of medical storage carts. Designed around the most innovative modular tray system on the market and featuring a choice of door style for security with ease of access, our medical storage cart line is superior to competitive offerings. For either mobile or fixed storage, our versatile medical storage solutions offer high density and secure storage for valuable medical supplies used in surgical procedures such as Arthroscopy, Cardiology, Urology, Ophthalmology, Laparoscopy, Neurology, and Orthopedics.
Warranty: 12 year manufacturer warranty.
The MS8160-CATh1 Catheter Procedure Cart is a triple column cart with tambour door specifically designed for use in a cath lab, i.e. an examination room in a hospital or clinic with diagnostic imaging equipment used to support the catheterization procedure.
*Please note that carts ordered in White, Hammer Red, and Hammer Black are not returnable.
Harloff Cath Lab Cart Advantages & Benefits:
- Since hospital space is at a premium, the MS8160-CATh1 is perfect for storing, protecting and transporting medical instruments and supplies in a cart that comes fully assembled and ready to use.
- Designed for hospitals where there is never enough space in surgical workplaces.
- Keep track of supplies while reducing excess inventory with a modular system of exchange trays, wire baskets or catheter slides.
- Increase workspace efficiency and improve workflow cut costs, decrease waste, improve productivity and enhance patient care.
- Various heights for plastic trays and wire baskets are available: choose from two inch, four inch or eight inch plastic trays; choose from four inch or seven inch wire baskets. Achieve space savings by using sliding dividers for storing drugs and medical supplies.
Harloff Cath Lab Cart Features:
- Plastic side panels made of ABS, an impact resistance thermoplastic, accommodates exchange trays and wire baskets (sold separately).
- Either column can be removed created a double-wide column next to a single wide.
- Shelves can be added to the double wide column.
- Roll-up tambour door with key lock allows for access to supplies during clinical hours.
- Full extension catheter holders with six or eight pairs of hooks (sold separately).
- Integrated push handles and corner bumpers.
- Premium five inch casters, full swivel _ two with brake.
- Standard color is Sand. Also available in 16 other colors, using durable hard-baked powder coat finish.
- Ships fully assembled.
Harloff Cath Lab Cart Specifications:
Preconfigured as follows:
- Left column:
- 3 shelves.
- 2ea 2” trays.
- 2ea 4” trays.
- 3ea 7” wire baskets.
- Middle column:
- 3 shelves.
- 4ea 2” trays.
- 3ea 4” trays.
- 2ea 8” trays.
- Right column:
- catheter slide shelf.
- Left column:
- Construction: Painted steel cabinet, 20-gauge powder-coated steel.
- Dimensions: 80.5” H x 59.6” W x 27.9” D (204.5 cm H x 151.4 cm W x 70.8 cm D).
- Cart net weight: 400 lbs (181 kg).
- Approximate shipping weight: 590 lbs (267.2 kg).
Harloff Cath Lab Cart Literature:Harloff MS8160-CATh1 Storage Cart Product Sheet Harloff Medical Storage Cart Catalog
MFI makes ordering easy with simple shipping options. We select the best carrier depending on the specific product. Carriers range from FedEx, UPS, DHL, Freight, and more.
We are experts at meeting deadlines. Our team of product specialists are available to quote expedited shipping and deliver within your deadline. Call or email with any questions:
Phone: (800) 633-1558
|Order Value||Destination||Service||Cost||Transit Time|
|$0-$199||Continental U.S.||Standard||$10.00||5-7 Business Days|
|$200+||Continental U.S.||Standard||Free Shipping||5-7 Business Days|
|$0-$199||Non-Continental U.S.||Standard||$45.00+||7-14 Business Days|
|$200+||Non-Continental U.S.||Standard||$35.00+||7-14 Business Days|
|$0-$499||International||TBD||Customer Account Only||TBD|
Standard Shipping Rules:
Shipping within U.S.
Shipping within continental U.S.
- Free shipping on orders of $200 or more.
- $10 flat shipping charge on orders under $200.
Shipping outside continental U.S.
- Orders of $200 or more have a flat shipping charge of $35 applied through our website.
- Orders under $200 have a flat shipping charge of $45 applied through our website.
- Our processing team may reach out with additional shipping costs prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs if you are outside the continental U.S.
- Orders less than $500 require customers to provide us with their own international shipping account or provide an alternate ship to address that is in the U.S., like a freight forwarder.
- With orders greater than $500, we recommend that customers use their own international shipping account or provide an alternate ship to address that is in the U.S., like a freight forwarder. MFI customer service agents are available to offer shipping quotes on orders greater than $500.
- International shipping costs do not include taxes and fees that may be required by customs. Recipient is responsible for covering any costs incurred through customs as well as providing required documentation for the shipment to be successfully delivered. If the recipient does not follow through with required documentation and/or taxes and fees, the order is subject to cancellation, and all shipping costs incurred will be deducted from the refund.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Return period for products is 30 days from delivery.
- MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.