The MS8140DR-A is a preconfigured double column medical storage cart, with key locking clear panel double doors, designed for quick access to medical supplies, featuring the most innovative modular tray system on the market. The MS8140DR-A can be used in Arthroscopy, Cardiology, Catheterization, Cystoscopy, Endovascular Labs, ENT, Interventional Radiology, Laparoscopy, Ophthalmology, Orthopedic, Neurology, Urology and Vascular.
Warranty: 12 year warranty on manufactured parts.
*Please note that carts ordered in White, Hammer Red, and Hammer Black are not returnable.
Harloff MS8140DR-A Storage Cart Advantages & Benefits:
- Offers 35% more tray or basket storage capacity when compared with leading competitorês product, using 2”, 4” and 8” modular trays; or 4” and 7” wired baskets.
- Increased storage capability means fewer carts need to be purchased, thereby reducing capital purchase cost.
- Further optimizes space within trays with adjustable dividers that have a unique _clip-on” locking design to withstand high loads.
- Unique design of plastic side panels allows modular trays to be extended and viewed at an angle without falling out of the cart. (pull-out stoppers required)
- Catheter slide shelf can be added featuring three cath slides, and five hooks per slide.
Harloff MS8140DR-A Storage Cart Features:
- Preconfigured Double Column Medical Storage Cart with Key Locking Clear Panel Double Doors.
- Two inch modular trays: Total of ten trays that are 23.50 x 15.75 x 2 inches.
- Four inch modular trays: Total of eight trays that are 23.50 x 15.75 x 4 inches.
- Eight inch modular trays: Total of six trays that are 23.50 x 15.75 x 8 inches.
- Plastic side panels form a modular system consisting of 94 insertion opportunities (47 per column) to hold modular exchange trays and baskets.
- Key locking clear panel double doors, using Vivak, a high break resistance material.
- Integrated push handles are flush with side of cart.
- Corner bumpers with premium five inch casters, full swivel _ two with brake.
- Color: Sand, durable hard-baked hammer-beige powder coat textured finish.
- Ships fully assembled with twelve year warranty.
Harloff MS8140DR-A Storage Cart Specifications:
The MS8140DR-A is preconfigured as follows:
- Left column, top to bottom:
- 5 2″ trays, 4 4″ trays.
- 3 8″ trays.
- Right column, top to bottom:
- 5 2″ trays.
- 4 4″ trays.
- 3 8″ trays.
- Left column, top to bottom:
- Construction: Painted steel cabinet, 20-gauge powder-coated steel.
- Assembled cart dimensions: 76” H x 42” W x 29.75” D (193.04 cm H x 106.68 cm W x 75.57 cm D).
- Cart net weight: 267 lbs (121.11 kg).
- Approximate shipping weight: 315 lbs (142.88 kg).
Harloff MS8140DR-A Storage Cart Literature:Harloff MS8140DR-A Storage Cart Product Sheet
Shipping within U.S.:
- Shipping within continental U.S.
- Free shipping on website orders of $200 or more.
- $10 flat shipping charge on orders under $200.
- Shipping outside continental U.S.
- Orders of $200 or more have a flat shipping charge of $35 applied through our website.
- Orders under $200 have a flat shipping charge of $45 applied through our website.
- Our processing team may contact you with an additional shipping cost prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs.
- Online orders can be made through the MFI Medical website if PayPal is your preferred payment method. For payment via bank wire, cash, or direct deposit, orders must be processed over the phone or through email. To get started on an international order, please email desired products (with product numbers, if possible) and respective quantities with complete shipping address and contact information. Upon receipt of this information, our team will reach out with any questions and provide a quotation and payment instructions.
- Please thoroughly inspect your package upon delivery, as the customer/recipient must notify the deliverer/trucker of any visible signs of damage to the packaging material and/or product at time of delivery for insurance claim purposes. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- Non-visible damage to the product due to shipping must be reported to MFI within 48 hours from the time of delivery. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- If the equipment is damaged beyond use or visibly needs repair, the customer should refuse delivery of the shipment and notify MFI immediately.
- Shipping times may vary. MFI will notify customer regarding back orders and delays.
- Shipping cost is subject to change in special cases. MFI will notify customer prior to processing order.
- There is no penalty for cancellation of an order prior to shipment. This does not apply to special/custom orders.
- MFI retains the right to refuse orders, online or otherwise, for any reason.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Return period for products is 30 days from delivery.
- MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
- Credit Guidelines:
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.