The MS8140-SPLITA is a double column medical storage cart, with tambour door, with a split column above and open shell below. The cart is designed for to store medical supplies for various surgical procedures, including Arthroscopy, Cardiac, Catheter, Urology, Ophthalmology, Laparoscopy, Neurology, Ortho, Vascular, and Urology.
Warranty: 12 year warranty on manufacturer defect.
*Please note that carts ordered in Hammer Red, Hammer Black, and White are not returnable.
Harloff MS8140-SPLITA Storage Cart Advantages & Benefits:
- Offers 30% more tray or basket storage capacity when compared with leading competitorês product, using any 2”, 4” and 8” modular trays; or 4” and 7” wired baskets.
- Increased storage capability means fewer carts need to be purchased, thereby reducing capital purchase cost.
- Further optimize space within trays with adjustable dividers that have a unique locking design, called the _clip-on effect,” to withstand high loads.
- Unique design of plastic side panels, combined with pull-out-stoppers, allows modular trays to be viewed at an angle without falling out of the cart.
- Catheter shelf can be added featuring three robust dual slide assemblies, each slide contains five hooks.
Harloff MS8140-SPLITA Storage Cart Features:
- Medical Storage Cart, Double Column with Tambour Door, Split Column Above, Open Shell Below.
- Plastic side panels form a modular system consisting of 94 insertion opportunities (47 per column) to hold modular exchange trays and baskets, which are sold separately.
- Roll-up tambour door with key lock allows access to supplies during clinical hours.
- Integrated push handles are flush with cart side.
- Corner bumpers with premium five inch casters, full swivel _ two with brake.
- Standard color is Sand. Also available in 16 other colors, using durable hard-baked powder coat finish.
- Ships fully assembled with twelve year warranty.
Harloff MS8140-SPLITA Storage Cart Specifications:
- Assembled cart dimensions: 80.5” H x 59.6” W x 27.9” D (204.5 cm H x 151.4 cm W x 70.8 cm D).
- Cart net weight: 400 lbs (181 kg).
- Approximate shipping weight: 590 lbs (267.2 kg).
Harloff MS8140-SPLITA Storage Cart LiteratureHarloff MS8140-SPLITA Storage Cart Product Sheet
MFI makes ordering easy with simple shipping options. We select the best carrier depending on the specific product. Carriers range from FedEx, UPS, DHL, Freight, and more.
We are experts at meeting deadlines. Our team of product specialists are available to quote expedited shipping and deliver within your deadline. Call or email with any questions:
Phone: (800) 633-1558
|Order Value||Destination||Service||Cost||Transit Time|
|$0-$199||Continental U.S.||Standard||$10.00||5-7 Business Days|
|$200+||Continental U.S.||Standard||Free Shipping||5-7 Business Days|
|$0-$199||Non-Continental U.S.||Standard||$45.00+||7-14 Business Days|
|$200+||Non-Continental U.S.||Standard||$35.00+||7-14 Business Days|
|$0-$499||International||TBD||Customer Account Only||TBD|
Standard Shipping Rules:
Shipping within U.S.
Shipping within continental U.S.
- Free shipping on orders of $200 or more.
- $10 flat shipping charge on orders under $200.
Shipping outside continental U.S.
- Orders of $200 or more have a flat shipping charge of $35 applied through our website.
- Orders under $200 have a flat shipping charge of $45 applied through our website.
- Our processing team may reach out with additional shipping costs prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs if you are outside the continental U.S.
- Orders less than $500 require customers to provide us with their own international shipping account or provide an alternate ship to address that is in the U.S., like a freight forwarder.
- With orders greater than $500, we recommend that customers use their own international shipping account or provide an alternate ship to address that is in the U.S., like a freight forwarder. MFI customer service agents are available to offer shipping quotes on orders greater than $500.
- International shipping costs do not include taxes and fees that may be required by customs. Recipient is responsible for covering any costs incurred through customs as well as providing required documentation for the shipment to be successfully delivered. If the recipient does not follow through with required documentation and/or taxes and fees, the order is subject to cancellation, and all shipping costs incurred will be deducted from the refund.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Return period for products is 30 days from delivery.
- MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.