Shop with Confidence at MFI
The MS8140-SPLITA is a double column medical storage cart, with tambour door, with a split column above and open shell below. The cart is designed for to store medical supplies for various surgical procedures, including Arthroscopy, Cardiac, Catheter, Urology, Ophthalmology, Laparoscopy, Neurology, Ortho, Vascular, and Urology.
Warranty: 12 year warranty on manufacturer defect.
*Please note that carts ordered in Hammer Red, Hammer Black, and White are not returnable.
Harloff MS8140-SPLITA Storage Cart Advantages & Benefits:
- Offers 30% more tray or basket storage capacity when compared with leading competitorÃªs product, using any 2€, 4€ and 8€ modular trays; or 4€ and 7€ wired baskets.
- Increased storage capability means fewer carts need to be purchased, thereby reducing capital purchase cost.
- Further optimize space within trays with adjustable dividers that have a unique locking design, called the _clip-on effect,€ to withstand high loads.
- Unique design of plastic side panels, combined with pull-out-stoppers, allows modular trays to be viewed at an angle without falling out of the cart.
- Catheter shelf can be added featuring three robust dual slide assemblies, each slide contains five hooks.
Harloff MS8140-SPLITA Storage Cart Features:
- Medical Storage Cart, Double Column with Tambour Door, Split Column Above, Open Shell Below.
- Plastic side panels form a modular system consisting of 94 insertion opportunities (47 per column) to hold modular exchange trays and baskets, which are sold separately.
- Roll-up tambour door with key lock allows access to supplies during clinical hours.
- Integrated push handles are flush with cart side.
- Corner bumpers with premium five inch casters, full swivel _ two with brake.
- Standard color is Sand. Also available in 16 other colors, using durable hard-baked powder coat finish.
- Ships fully assembled with twelve year warranty.
Harloff MS8140-SPLITA Storage Cart Specifications:
- Assembled cart dimensions: 80.5€ H x 59.6€ W x 27.9€ D (204.5 cm H x 151.4 cm W x 70.8 cm D).
- Cart net weight: 400 lbs (181 kg).
- Approximate shipping weight: 590 lbs (267.2 kg).
Harloff MS8140-SPLITA Storage Cart LiteratureHarloff MS8140-SPLITA Storage Cart Product Sheet
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.