The MS8128DRCATH is a single column cart with a key locking tempered glass door specifically designed for use in a cath lab to support the catheterization procedure, integrated push handles that are flush with cart side, plastic side panels from modular system consisting of 94 insertion opportunities (47 per column) to hold exchange trays and baskets which are sold separately.
Warranty: 12 year warranty on manufactured parts.
*Please note that White, Hammer Red, and Hammer Black carts are not returnable.
Harloff MS8128DRCATH Cart Advantages & Benefits:
- The significant amount of catheter sizes and packaging techniques has made organizing and managing this critical area an extremely difficult task. Harloff offers a solution with a high density Catheter Storage System, which provides quick access and retrieval of catheters and related supplies.
- Equipped with three full extension catheter slides, each slide has five hooks, and each hook can hold up to 15 catheter packages. Each slide offers full extension, which brings the catheters into full view for quick access and visual inventory of remaining stock.
- Stores long stent boxes, balloons, guidewires, and other supplies efficiently for easy access with our specially-engineered catheter and interior side panels.
- The maximum package length is 61 inches.
- Key locking door keeps supplies dust free, and allow you to quickly identify coronary stents, dressings, catheter storage and other items.
- Offers 30% more tray or basket storage capacity when compared with leading competitorês product, using 2”, 4” and 8” modular trays; or 4” and 7” wired baskets.
Harloff MS8128DRCATH Cart Features:
- Single Column cart with a Key Locking Tempered Glass Door.
- Catheter Slide Shelf, featuring three cath slides and five hooks per slide, can be mounted in a lower position to create storage above for over-sized items.
- Cath slides consist of a pair of ball bearing drawer slides to withstand the pull force of removing catheters from hooks.
- Plastic side panels form a modular system consisting of 94 insertion opportunities (47 per column) to hold modular exchange trays and baskets, which are sold separately.
- Integrated push handles are flush with cart side.
- Corner bumpers with premium five inch casters, full swivel _ two with brake.
- Color: Standard color is Sand. Also available in 16 other colors.
- Ships fully assembled.
Harloff MS8128DRCATH Cart Specifications:
- Construction: Painted steel cabinet, 20-gauge powder-coated steel.
- Assembled cart dimensions: 76” H x 27.8” W x 29.6” D (193 cm H x 70.5 cm W x 75.2 cm D).
- Cart net weight: 198 lbs (89.8 kg).
- Approximate shipping weight: 279 lbs (126.5 kg).
Harloff MS8128DRCATH Cart Literature:Harloff MS8128DRCATH Cart Product Sheet
Shipping within U.S.:
- Shipping within continental U.S.
- Free shipping on website orders of $200 or more.
- $10 flat shipping charge on orders under $200.
- Shipping outside continental U.S.
- Orders of $200 or more have a flat shipping charge of $35 applied through our website.
- Orders under $200 have a flat shipping charge of $45 applied through our website.
- Our processing team may contact you with an additional shipping cost prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs.
- Online orders can be made through the MFI Medical website if PayPal is your preferred payment method. For payment via bank wire, cash, or direct deposit, orders must be processed over the phone or through email. To get started on an international order, please email desired products (with product numbers, if possible) and respective quantities with complete shipping address and contact information. Upon receipt of this information, our team will reach out with any questions and provide a quotation and payment instructions.
- Please thoroughly inspect your package upon delivery, as the customer/recipient must notify the deliverer/trucker of any visible signs of damage to the packaging material and/or product at time of delivery for insurance claim purposes. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- Non-visible damage to the product due to shipping must be reported to MFI within 48 hours from the time of delivery. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- If the equipment is damaged beyond use or visibly needs repair, the customer should refuse delivery of the shipment and notify MFI immediately.
- Shipping times may vary. MFI will notify customer regarding back orders and delays.
- Shipping cost is subject to change in special cases. MFI will notify customer prior to processing order.
- There is no penalty for cancellation of an order prior to shipment. This does not apply to special/custom orders.
- MFI retains the right to refuse orders, online or otherwise, for any reason.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Return period for products is 30 days from delivery.
- MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
- Credit Guidelines:
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.