Shop with confidence at MFI
Surgical labs in hospitals find themselves constantly challenged to find usable, adaptable and economical medical storage systems that can provide both quick access and secure inventory management for expensive supplies. Harloff answers this need with our line of medical storage carts. Designed around the most innovative modular tray system on the market and featuring a choice of door style for security with ease of access, our medical storage cart line is superior to competitive offerings. For either mobile or fixed storage, our versatile medical storage solutions offer high density and secure storage for valuable medical supplies used in surgical procedures such as Arthroscopy, Cardiology, Urology, Ophthalmology, Laparoscopy, Neurology, and Orthopedics.
Warranty: 12 year warranty on manufactured parts.
The MS8128CATH is a single column cart with tambour door specifically designed for use in a cath lab, or an examination room in a hospital where diagnostic imaging equipment is used to support the catheterization procedure.
*Please note that carts ordered in White, Hammer Red, and Hammer Black are not returnable.
Harloff MS8128CATH Storage Cart Advantages & Benefits:
- The significant amount of catheter sizes and packaging techniques has made organizing and managing this critical area an extremely difficult task. Harloff offers a solution with a high density Catheter Storage System, which provides quick access and retrieval of catheters and related supplies.
- Equipped with three full extension catheter slides, each slide has five hooks, and each hook can hold up to 15 catheter packages. Each slide offers full extension, which brings the catheters into full view for quick access and visual inventory of remaining stock.
- The MS8128CATH stores long stent boxes, balloons, guidewires, and other supplies efficiently for easy access with our specially-engineered catheter and interior side panels.
- The maximum package length is 61".
- Locking roll-up tambour door keeps supplies dust free, and allow you to quickly identify coronary stents, dressings, catheter storage and other items.
- Offers 30% more tray or basket storage capacity when compared with leading competitorÃªs product, using 2€, 4€ and 8€ modular trays; or 4€ and 7€ wired baskets.
Harloff MS8128CATH Storage Cart Features:
- Catheter Slide Shelf, featuring three cath slides and five hooks per slide, can be mounted in a lower position to create storage above for over-sized items.
- Cath slides consist of a pair of ball bearing drawer slides to withstand the pull force of removing catheters from hooks.
- Plastic side panels form a modular system consisting of 47 insertion opportunities to hold modular exchange trays and baskets, which are sold separately.
- Integrated push handles are flush with side of cart.
- Corner bumpers with premium five inch casters, full swivel _ two with brake.
- Color: Sand, durable hard-baked hammer-beige powder coat textured finish.
- Ships fully assembled.
Harloff MS8128CATH Storage Cart Specifications:
- Construction: Painted steel cabinet, 20-gauge powder-coated steel.
- Dimensions: 80.5€ H x 27.8€ W x 27.9€ D (204.5 cm H x 70.5 cm W x 70.8 cm D).
- Cart net weight: 170 lbs (77 kg).
- Approximate shipping weight: 251 lbs (113.7 kg).
Harloff MS8128CATH Storage Cart Literature:Harloff MS8128CATH Storage Cart Product Sheet Harloff Medical Storage Cart Catalog
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.