Surgical labs in hospitals find themselves constantly challenged to find usable, adaptable and economical medical storage systems that can provide both quick access and secure inventory management for expensive supplies. Harloff answers this need with our line of medical storage carts. Designed around the most innovative modular tray system on the market and featuring a choice of door style for security with ease of access, our medical storage cart line is superior to competitive offerings. For either mobile or fixed storage, our versatile medical storage solutions offer high density and secure storage for valuable medical supplies used in surgical procedures such as Arthroscopy, Cardiology, Urology, Ophthalmology, Laparoscopy, Neurology, and Orthopedics.
Warranty: 12 year warranty on manufactured parts.
The MS8128CATH is a single column cart with tambour door specifically designed for use in a cath lab, or an examination room in a hospital where diagnostic imaging equipment is used to support the catheterization procedure.
*Please note that carts ordered in White, Hammer Red, and Hammer Black are not returnable.
Harloff MS8128CATH Storage Cart Advantages & Benefits:
- The significant amount of catheter sizes and packaging techniques has made organizing and managing this critical area an extremely difficult task. Harloff offers a solution with a high density Catheter Storage System, which provides quick access and retrieval of catheters and related supplies.
- Equipped with three full extension catheter slides, each slide has five hooks, and each hook can hold up to 15 catheter packages. Each slide offers full extension, which brings the catheters into full view for quick access and visual inventory of remaining stock.
- The MS8128CATH stores long stent boxes, balloons, guidewires, and other supplies efficiently for easy access with our specially-engineered catheter and interior side panels.
- The maximum package length is 61".
- Locking roll-up tambour door keeps supplies dust free, and allow you to quickly identify coronary stents, dressings, catheter storage and other items.
- Offers 30% more tray or basket storage capacity when compared with leading competitorês product, using 2”, 4” and 8” modular trays; or 4” and 7” wired baskets.
Harloff MS8128CATH Storage Cart Features:
- Catheter Slide Shelf, featuring three cath slides and five hooks per slide, can be mounted in a lower position to create storage above for over-sized items.
- Cath slides consist of a pair of ball bearing drawer slides to withstand the pull force of removing catheters from hooks.
- Plastic side panels form a modular system consisting of 47 insertion opportunities to hold modular exchange trays and baskets, which are sold separately.
- Integrated push handles are flush with side of cart.
- Corner bumpers with premium five inch casters, full swivel _ two with brake.
- Color: Sand, durable hard-baked hammer-beige powder coat textured finish.
- Ships fully assembled.
Harloff MS8128CATH Storage Cart Specifications:
- Construction: Painted steel cabinet, 20-gauge powder-coated steel.
- Dimensions: 80.5” H x 27.8” W x 27.9” D (204.5 cm H x 70.5 cm W x 70.8 cm D).
- Cart net weight: 170 lbs (77 kg).
- Approximate shipping weight: 251 lbs (113.7 kg).
Harloff MS8128CATH Storage Cart Literature:Harloff MS8128CATH Storage Cart Product Sheet Harloff Medical Storage Cart Catalog
Shipping within U.S.:
- Shipping within continental U.S.
- Free shipping on website orders of $200 or more.
- $10 flat shipping charge on orders under $200.
- Shipping outside continental U.S.
- Orders of $200 or more have a flat shipping charge of $35 applied through our website.
- Orders under $200 have a flat shipping charge of $45 applied through our website.
- Our processing team may contact you with an additional shipping cost prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs.
- Online orders can be made through the MFI Medical website if PayPal is your preferred payment method. For payment via bank wire, cash, or direct deposit, orders must be processed over the phone or through email. To get started on an international order, please email desired products (with product numbers, if possible) and respective quantities with complete shipping address and contact information. Upon receipt of this information, our team will reach out with any questions and provide a quotation and payment instructions.
- Please thoroughly inspect your package upon delivery, as the customer/recipient must notify the deliverer/trucker of any visible signs of damage to the packaging material and/or product at time of delivery for insurance claim purposes. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- Non-visible damage to the product due to shipping must be reported to MFI within 48 hours from the time of delivery. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- If the equipment is damaged beyond use or visibly needs repair, the customer should refuse delivery of the shipment and notify MFI immediately.
- Shipping times may vary. MFI will notify customer regarding back orders and delays.
- Shipping cost is subject to change in special cases. MFI will notify customer prior to processing order.
- There is no penalty for cancellation of an order prior to shipment. This does not apply to special/custom orders.
- MFI retains the right to refuse orders, online or otherwise, for any reason.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Return period for products is 30 days from delivery.
- MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
- Credit Guidelines:
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.