Harloff MS4372LVR is a Quick View cart with Plexiglas panels, key-locking doors that open flush to sides, integrated side push handles, full wrap-around vinyl bumper, 5" premium rubber full-swivel ball-bearing casters (one brake, one directional), and a hard-baked powder coat finish. Bins are not included with cart.
Warranty: 12 year warranty on manufactured parts.
Harloffês MS4372LVR Visual Bin Storage Cart is designed for use where space for storage in the OR suite and SPD sterile storage area is at a premium and nurses need to locate supplies in a hurry. The cart provides flexible storage and transport of sterile medical supplies while helping facilities secure and manage inventory to cut costs, decrease waste, improve productivity and enhance patient care.
Itês unique feature is a louvered panel inside the locking cabinet which holds up to 42 Akro-Mills AkroBins (bins not included). Use the multiple sizes and colors of these bins to organize supplies in standardized locations that can be delivered to wherever they are needed, increasing work-space efficiency and improving workflow.
*Please note that carts ordered in wither White, Hammer Black or Hammer Red are not returnable.
Harloff MS4372LVR Storage Cart Features:
- Quick View Plexiglas panels allow staff to quickly check stock.
- Cart is delivered fully assembled and ready to use (bins not included).
- Enclosed and locking cabinet keeps items secure.
- Standard clear front doors allow visual inspection of supplies.
- Built using powder-coated steel for durability, and easy to clean surfaces.
- Louvered Back Panel holds multiple sizes of AKROBINS (bins not included).
- Clear front key locking doors with Plexiglas inserts.
- Key locking doors open flush to sides of cabinet for unobstructed access.
- Integrated side push handles.
- Full wrap-around vinyl bumper.
- 5″ (12.7 cm) premium rubber full-swivel ball-bearing casters (1 with brake, 1 tracking).
- Cart is delivered with wheels installed.
- Latex free.
- Hard-baked powder coat finish.
Harloff MS4372LVR Storage Cart Specifications:
- Construction: Painted 20-gauge powder-coated steel cabinet, Plexiglas; steel louvered panel.
- Assembled cart dimensions: 71.5″ H x 43″ W x 22″D (181.6 cm H x 109.2 cm W x 67.3 cm D).
- Cart net weight: 258 lbs (117.03 kg).
- Approximate shipping weight: 370 lbs (167.8 kg).
Harloff MS4372LVR Storage Cart Literature:Harloff MS4372LVR Storage Cart Product Sheet
Shipping within U.S.:
- Shipping within continental U.S.
- Free shipping on website orders of $200 or more.
- $10 flat shipping charge on orders under $200.
- Shipping outside continental U.S.
- Orders of $200 or more have a flat shipping charge of $35 applied through our website.
- Orders under $200 have a flat shipping charge of $45 applied through our website.
- Our processing team may contact you with an additional shipping cost prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs.
- Online orders can be made through the MFI Medical website if PayPal is your preferred payment method. For payment via bank wire, cash, or direct deposit, orders must be processed over the phone or through email. To get started on an international order, please email desired products (with product numbers, if possible) and respective quantities with complete shipping address and contact information. Upon receipt of this information, our team will reach out with any questions and provide a quotation and payment instructions.
- Please note that the international shipping cost does not include additional taxes and fees that may be applied by customs. Recipient is responsible for covering any costs incurred through customs as well as providing required documentation for the shipment to be successfully delivered. If the recipient does not follow through with required documentation and/or taxes and fees, the order is subject to cancellation, and all shipping costs incurred will be deducted from the refund.
- Please thoroughly inspect your package upon delivery, as the customer/recipient must notify the deliverer/trucker of any visible signs of damage to the packaging material and/or product at time of delivery for insurance claim purposes. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- Non-visible damage to the product due to shipping must be reported to MFI within 48 hours from the time of delivery. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- If the equipment is damaged beyond use or visibly needs repair, the customer should refuse delivery of the shipment and notify MFI immediately.
- Shipping times may vary. MFI will notify customer regarding back orders and delays.
- Shipping cost is subject to change in special cases. MFI will notify customer prior to processing order.
- There is no penalty for cancellation of an order prior to shipment. This does not apply to special/custom orders.
- MFI retains the right to refuse orders, online or otherwise, for any reason.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Return period for products is 30 days from delivery.
- MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
- Credit Guidelines:
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.