Harloff MR6B-EMG MR-Conditional Emergency Cart is made of non-magnetic or _weakly magnetic” materials including aluminum, stainless steel, plastic, and aluminum and brass attachment hardware. This cart features 6 drawers, low-ferrous ball-bearing 5" sealed casters (full swivel; one brake, one tracking), low-ferrous ball-bearing full extension drawer slides, painted preak-away locking system, 100-pack of numbered yellow break-away lock seals, full wrap-around bumper, removable plastic top, and an Emergency Specialty Accessory Pack. The Emergency Specialty Accessory Packag includes Stainless steel IV pole (MR-IV2), Plastic cardiac board and painted aluminum mounting brackets (MR-CARDBRD), Painted aluminum oxygen tank holder _ D/E size cylinders (MR-ALO2), Aluminum utility hooks (4 ea.) (MR-UHOOKS4), and Plastic full drawer trays with adjustable dividers (2 ea.) (68530-P1).
Warranty: 12 year warranty on manufactured parts.
*Please note that carts ordered in White, Hammer Black, and Hammer Red are not returnable. Colors listed above refer to drawer color.
Harloff MR6B-EMG MR-Conditional Emergency Cart Standard Features:
- 6 drawers.
- Designed and built for safe use in the strong magnetic fields present in Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) suites.
- Tested by independent testing authority to 3 Tesla level.
- Meets American Society for Testing and Materials (ASTM) International, Designation: F2503-05 definition of _MR-Conditional"
- Cabinet painted gloss white with MRI identification sticker applied.
- Low-ferrous, ball-bearing, full extension drawer slides.
- Low-ferrous 5″ sealed ball-bearing casters; full swivel _ one with brake, one directional.
- Painted aluminum breakaway locking system.
- Breakaway lock seals, numbered, yellow, pkg-100.
- Full wrap-around vinyl bumper.
- Stainless steel pull-out shelf.
- Replaceable plastic top with integrated push handles.
- Cart is delivered fully assembled with pre-threaded accessory mounting holes.
- Latex free.
- Hard-baked powder coat finish.
- 16 Color choices available - Please Select Above.
- Color shown in red. Color choices reference the drawers, the cabinet remains white.
Harloff MR6B-EMG MR-Conditional Emergency Cart Specifications:
- Internal Drawer Dimensions: 23.9"W x 17"D (60.8 cm x 43.2 cm).
- (1) _ 4" (10.2 cm).
- (2) _ 3.25" (8.3 cm).
- (2) _ 6.5" (16.5 cm).
- (1) _ 9.75" (24.8 cm).
- Assembled Cart Dimensions: 45.75" H x 32" W x 25" D (116.2 cm H x 81.3 cm W x 63.5 cm D).
- IV pole extends to: 68.75" H (174.6 cm H).
- Cart net weight: 138 lbs (62.7 kg).
- Approx. shipping weight: 158 lbs (71.8 kg).
Harloff MR6B-EMG MR-Conditional Emergency Cart Literature
Harloff MR6B-EMG MR-Conditional Emergency Cart Brochure
Shipping within U.S.:
- Shipping within continental U.S.
- Free shipping on website orders of $200 or more.
- $10 flat shipping charge on orders under $200.
- Shipping outside continental U.S.
- Orders of $200 or more have a flat shipping charge of $35 applied through our website.
- Orders under $200 have a flat shipping charge of $45 applied through our website.
- Our processing team may contact you with an additional shipping cost prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs.
- Online orders can be made through the MFI Medical website if PayPal is your preferred payment method. For payment via bank wire, cash, or direct deposit, orders must be processed over the phone or through email. To get started on an international order, please email desired products (with product numbers, if possible) and respective quantities with complete shipping address and contact information. Upon receipt of this information, our team will reach out with any questions and provide a quotation and payment instructions.
- Please note that the international shipping cost does not include additional taxes and fees that may be applied by customs. Recipient is responsible for covering any costs incurred through customs as well as providing required documentation for the shipment to be successfully delivered. If the recipient does not follow through with required documentation and/or taxes and fees, the order is subject to cancellation, and all shipping costs incurred will be deducted from the refund.
- Please thoroughly inspect your package upon delivery, as the customer/recipient must notify the deliverer/trucker of any visible signs of damage to the packaging material and/or product at time of delivery for insurance claim purposes. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- Non-visible damage to the product due to shipping must be reported to MFI within 48 hours from the time of delivery. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- If the equipment is damaged beyond use or visibly needs repair, the customer should refuse delivery of the shipment and notify MFI immediately.
- Shipping times may vary. MFI will notify customer regarding back orders and delays.
- Shipping cost is subject to change in special cases. MFI will notify customer prior to processing order.
- There is no penalty for cancellation of an order prior to shipment. This does not apply to special/custom orders.
- MFI retains the right to refuse orders, online or otherwise, for any reason.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Return period for products is 30 days from delivery.
- MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
- Credit Guidelines:
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.