Harloff Multi-Dose Med Cart is a short cabinet with key lock system, three keys, internal multi-dose bin drawer dividers sets, vinyl-padded full wrap-around steel bumper, 5" ball bearing premium casters (all full swivel; one with brake, one directional), internal locking narcotics box in 1/3 of bottom drawer, pull out side shelf, aluminum push handle/ side rail, and a removable plastic top.
Warranty: 12 year manufacturer's warranty.
This Harloff multi-dose medication cart was engineered to provide a cart that meets the needs of smaller facilities and nursing units. This economically priced cart is designed to accommodate plastic bins for automated packaging. It includes a pull-out shelf and a locking narcotics box as standard features.
*Please note that carts ordered in White, Hammer Red, and Hammer Black are not returnable.
Harloff Multi-Dose Med Cart Features
- Short cabinet with key lock system, three keys.
- Internal multi-dose bin drawer dividers sets included (Bins not included).
- Vinyl-padded full wrap-around steel bumper.
- 5” ball-bearing premium casters, all full swivel _ one with brake, one directional.
- Internal locking narcotics box in 1/3 of bottom drawer.
- Pull-out side shelf.
- Aluminum push handle/side rail.
- Removable plastic top.
- Ball-bearing full extension drawer slides.
- Cart is delivered fully assembled.
- Certified _Latex Free”.
- Compatible with most accessories.
- Pre-threaded accessory mounting holes.
- Hard-baked powder coat finish.
- 16 Color choices available - Please Select Above.
Harloff Multi-Dose Med Cart Specifications:
- Construction: Painted Steel Cabinet and Drawers.
- 3 ea _ 4″ drawers with internal dividers included. (10 spaces per drawer).
- 1 _ 12” Drawer with 1 adjustable divider and locking narcotics box.
- Internal Drawer Dimensions: 23” W x 17” D (58.5 cm W x 43.2 cm D).
- Assembled Cart Dimensions: 38.5” H x 32” W x 22” D (97.8 cm H x 81.3 cm W x 55.9 cm D).
- Cart weight: 130 lbs (59 kg).
- Shipping weight: 155 lbs (70.5 kg).
Harloff Multi-Dose Med Cart Configurations:
- MD30-4K: Standard Package (all that is listed above)
MD30-4KSP: Specialty Package and all features listed above. Includes:
- Waste Container (#684801).
- Sharps Container (#684802).
Harloff Multi-Dose Med Cart Literature:
Harloff MD30-4K Multi-Dose Cart Product Sheet
Shipping within U.S.:
- Shipping within continental U.S.
- Free shipping on website orders of $200 or more.
- $10 flat shipping charge on orders under $200.
- Shipping outside continental U.S.
- Orders of $200 or more have a flat shipping charge of $35 applied through our website.
- Orders under $200 have a flat shipping charge of $45 applied through our website.
- Our processing team may contact you with an additional shipping cost prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs.
- Online orders can be made through the MFI Medical website if PayPal is your preferred payment method. For payment via bank wire, cash, or direct deposit, orders must be processed over the phone or through email. To get started on an international order, please email desired products (with product numbers, if possible) and respective quantities with complete shipping address and contact information. Upon receipt of this information, our team will reach out with any questions and provide a quotation and payment instructions.
- Please thoroughly inspect your package upon delivery, as the customer/recipient must notify the deliverer/trucker of any visible signs of damage to the packaging material and/or product at time of delivery for insurance claim purposes. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- Non-visible damage to the product due to shipping must be reported to MFI within 48 hours from the time of delivery. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- If the equipment is damaged beyond use or visibly needs repair, the customer should refuse delivery of the shipment and notify MFI immediately.
- Shipping times may vary. MFI will notify customer regarding back orders and delays.
- Shipping cost is subject to change in special cases. MFI will notify customer prior to processing order.
- There is no penalty for cancellation of an order prior to shipment. This does not apply to special/custom orders.
- MFI retains the right to refuse orders, online or otherwise, for any reason.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Return period for products is 30 days from delivery.
- MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
- Credit Guidelines:
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.