The Harloff IS06550 Open Well Isolation Station has antimicrobial paint (silver ion coating), two folding side shelves with quick-release latch, a built-in glove box holder (holds up to three glove boxes) and mask box holder, area for hand sanitizer/ soap dispenser, adjustable coat/hat rack, ball-bearing full-extension drawer slides, and 5" ball-bearing casters (all full swivel; one directional, one with brake), and a well lid that may be latched open.
Warranty: 12 year manufacturer defect warranty.
Stopping the spread of MRSAs, VREs, and other infectious microbes can save hospitals millions of dollars as well as improving patient outcomes. Harloffês isolation carts and door mount/wall mount isolation cabinets are designed to store all the supplies required by protocol to reduce the risk of pathogen transmission in hospitals between patients, healthcare workers and visitors.
The isolation station (patent pending) is specifically designed to counter the alarming rise in drug-resistant bacteria in hospitals. Special features include unique open-well storage design, silver-ion antimicrobial paint, and ease of access to all supplies.
*Please note that carts ordered in White, Hammer Red, and Hammer Black are not returnable.
Harloff ISO6550 Isolation Cart Features:
- Standard Open Well Isolation Station with Antimicrobial Paint.
- Painted steel cabinet, drawers and shelves.
- 16 Color choices available - Please Select Above.
- Silver Ion Paint coating with antimicrobial properties.
- Unique open well design for visual storage of isolation supplies.
- Folding side shelves (2) with quick-release latch.
- Well lid can be latched open.
- Built-in glove box holder (holds up to three glove boxes) and mask box holder.
- Area for hand sanitizer / soap dispenser.
- Adjustable coat / hat rack.
- Patent pending on design.
- Ball-bearing, full extension drawer slides.
- 5″ ball-bearing casters, all full swivel _ one directional, one with brake.
- Latex free.
- Cart is delivered fully assembled.
Harloff ISO6550 Isolation Cart Specifications:
- (1) _ 6″ (15.2 cm) multi-purpose storage drawer.
- (1) _ 9″ (22.9 cm) multi-purpose storage drawer.
- Open: 67.25″ H x 46.63″ W x 27.2″ D (171 cm x 118.5 cm x 69 cm).
- Closed: 50.31″ H x 25.68″ W x 27.2″ D (128 cm x 65.3 cm x 69 cm).
Harloff ISO6550 Isolation Cart Literature:
Harloff ISO6550 Isolation Cart Brochure
MFI makes ordering easy with simple shipping options. We select the best carrier depending on the specific product. Carriers range from FedEx, UPS, DHL, Freight, and more.
We are experts at meeting deadlines. Our team of product specialists are available to quote expedited shipping and deliver within your deadline. Call or email with any questions:
Phone: (800) 633-1558
|Order Value||Destination||Service||Cost||Transit Time|
|$0-$199||Continental U.S.||Standard||$10.00||5-7 Business Days|
|$200+||Continental U.S.||Standard||Free Shipping||5-7 Business Days|
|$0-$199||Non-Continental U.S.||Standard||$45.00+||7-14 Business Days|
|$200+||Non-Continental U.S.||Standard||$35.00+||7-14 Business Days|
|$0-$499||International||TBD||Customer Account Only||TBD|
Standard Shipping Rules:
Shipping within U.S.
Shipping within continental U.S.
- Free shipping on orders of $200 or more.
- $10 flat shipping charge on orders under $200.
Shipping outside continental U.S.
- Orders of $200 or more have a flat shipping charge of $35 applied through our website.
- Orders under $200 have a flat shipping charge of $45 applied through our website.
- Our processing team may reach out with additional shipping costs prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs if you are outside the continental U.S.
- Orders less than $500 require customers to provide us with their own international shipping account or provide an alternate ship to address that is in the U.S., like a freight forwarder.
- With orders greater than $500, we recommend that customers use their own international shipping account or provide an alternate ship to address that is in the U.S., like a freight forwarder. MFI customer service agents are available to offer shipping quotes on orders greater than $500.
- International shipping costs do not include taxes and fees that may be required by customs. Recipient is responsible for covering any costs incurred through customs as well as providing required documentation for the shipment to be successfully delivered. If the recipient does not follow through with required documentation and/or taxes and fees, the order is subject to cancellation, and all shipping costs incurred will be deducted from the refund.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Return period for products is 30 days from delivery.
- MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.