The Harloff AL810B7-EMG is seven-drawer aluminum crash cart with full emergency accessory package, break-away lock bar, 100 break-away seals, 32.5" of vertical drawer space, 5" ball-bearing casters (all full swivel; one tracking, one with brake), protective pontoon bumper, and a removable plastic top. The Emergency Accessory Package includes: Cardiac board and brackets, Utility hooks (2 ea), IV pole, Oxygen tank holder _ D/E size cylinders, and Full Drawer Trays with adjustable divider set, 68530-P1 (2 ea).
Warranty: 12 year manufacturer's warranty.
Harloffês 20 years of innovation in crash cart design and construction has resulted in the Universal Line. Its modern appearance incorporates industry-leading standard features with flexible configuration options. This crash cart is completely equipped for demanding Emergency situations with a complete accessory package. This cart has a durable powder coat paint finish over metal construction and is proudly made in the USA.
*Please note that cart ordered in White, Hammer Red, and Hammer Black are not returnable.
Harloff AL810B7-EMG Aluminum Crash Cart Features:
- Internal Pullout shelf on left side.
- Break-away lock bar and 100 numbered break-away seals.
- 32.5” of vertical drawer space.
- Cabinet design allows for customized drawer configurations.
- Painted steel top rail / push handle.
- Removable plastic top.
- Protective pontoon bumper with side extension for Oxygen Tank holder.
- Extended caster footprint for stability when drawers are extended.
- 5” (12.7 cm) ball-bearing premium casters, all full swivel- one tracking, one braking.
- Ball-bearing full extension drawer slides.
- Cart is delivered wheels-on and mostly assembled.
- Pre-drilled hole locations for standard accessories _ many are pre-threaded for ease of installation.
- Latex free.
- Durable, hard-baked powder coat finish available in 16 colors - Please Select Above.
- 41052: Harloff's Lockview Software enables users to interact with electronic locks through a laptop. Lockview enables mass programming and the view of audit trails (who accessed the cart and when). This software is compatible with all electronic locks, usually on Universal, Aluminum, & Standard Line Carts.
Harloff AL810B7-EMG Aluminum Crash Cart Specifications:
- (5) _ 3.25” (8.3 cm).
- (1) _ 6.5” (16.5 cm).
- (1) _ 9.75” (24.8 cm).
- Internal Drawer Dimensions: 23” W x 17” D (58.4 cm W x 43.2 cm D).
- Construction: Aluminum construction.
- Overall Cart Dimensions: 71” H x 35” W x 24.75” D (180.3 cm H x 88.9 cm W x 62.9 cm D).
- IV pole extends to: 88.5” (225 cm) H.
- Cart weight: 130 lbs (59.1 kg).
- Approximate shipping weight: 160 lbs (73 kg).
Harloff AL810B7-EMG Aluminum Crash Cart Literature:
Harloff AL810B7-EMG Aluminum Crash Cart Brochure
MFI makes ordering easy with simple shipping options. We select the best carrier depending on the specific product. Carriers range from FedEx, UPS, DHL, Freight, and more.
We are experts at meeting deadlines. Our team of product specialists are available to quote expedited shipping and deliver within your deadline. Call or email with any questions:
This table details available shipping methods, with respective transit times and costs:
|Order Value||Destination||Service||Cost||Transit Time|
|$0-$199.99||Continental U.S.||Standard||$10.00||5-7 Business Days|
|$200+||Continental U.S.||Standard||Free||5-7 Business Days|
|$200+||Continental U.S.||Freight (Loading Dock)||Free||5-7 Business Days|
|$200+||Continental U.S.||Freight (Curbside)||$45.00||5-7 Business Days|
|$200+||Continental U.S.||White Glove Delivery||$300.00||7-21 Business Days|
|$200+||Continental U.S.||White Glove Delivery (Residential)||$500.00||7-21 Business Days|
|$0-$199.99||Non-Continental U.S.||Standard||$45.00+||7-14 Business Days|
|$200+||Non-Continental U.S.||Standard||$35.00+||7-14 Business Days|
|$200+||Non-Continental U.S.||Freight/White Glove||Quoted||TBD|
|$0-$499||International||TBD||Customer Account Only||TBD|
Standard Shipping Rules:
Shipping within Continental U.S.
- Free shipping on orders of $200 or more
- $10 shipping charge on orders under $200
- Free Dock to Dock Shipping on orders traveling within the continental U.S.
- $45 charge for liftgate curbside delivery.
- Order will arrive secured to a pallet. Customer is responsible for unpacking and disposing of packing material.
White Glove Delivery
- White Glove Delivery means that the Carrier Delivery Agents will unload and place your items in the room of your choice. White Glove service includes unpacking, removal and disposal of packing materials.
- Customer is responsible for ensuring that the items can be delivered in the desired room without issue. Carrier Delivery Agents are not able to remove old equipment or obstacles.
- $300 White Glove Delivery charge per order to commercial locations.
- $500 White Glove Delivery charge per order to residential locations.
- Expedited shipping is available for an additional charge. If you're facing a time constraint, please select an expedited shipping option during checkout. Our specialists will contact you via phone or email with the expedited shipping cost and options prior to processing your order. Additionally, MFI is able to ship using the customer's shipping account if requested.
Shipping Outside Continental U.S.
- Orders of $200 or more have a shipping charge of $35 applied through our website.
- Orders under $200 have a shipping charge of $45 applied through our website.
- Our processing team may contact you with an additional shipping cost prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs.
Freight and White Glove Delivery, Outside Continental U.S.
Freight and White Glove Delivery is available for an additional charge for addresses outside the continental US. Please select the Freight or White Glove Delivery option during checkout. Our specialists will contact you via phone or email with the additional delivery cost prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs.
- Please note that the international shipping cost does not include additional taxes and fees that may be applied by customs. Recipient is responsible for covering any costs incurred through customs as well as providing required documentation for the shipment to be successfully delivered. If the recipient does not follow through with required documentation and/or taxes and fees, the order is subject to cancellation, and all shipping costs incurred will be deducted from the refund in addition to the standard return fees.
- MFI will not be providing shipping quotes for orders under $500. Customers will need to use their own shipping account, or the order can be sent to a freight forwarder within the U.S. where the customer will be responsible for getting their items to their destination.
- Please thoroughly inspect your package upon delivery. Customer must notify the carrier of any visible damage at time of delivery for insurance claim purposes.
- Non-visible damage to the product due to shipping must be reported to MFI within 48 hours from the time of delivery.
- If the equipment is damaged beyond use or visibly needs repair, the customer should refuse delivery of the shipment and notify MFI immediately.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Customer is responsible for all shipping expenses.
- A 20% restocking fee is applied to all approved returns. Restocking fee is waived for exchanges and store credit.
- Returns must be requested within 30 days from the date of delivery.
- Authorized returns must be returned within 5 business days of the return authorization. We recommend submitting the tracking number via email.
- MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product or the item is damaged during shipping. New products need to be in original packaging.
- Some products sold by MFI are non-returnable. Please check product listings for more information.
- MFI has the right to deny any request that does not coincide with the guidelines provided.
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.
Return & Cancellation Questions
How do I cancel my order?
You may cancel your order by contacting us at email@example.com or by giving us a call at (800) 633-1558. There is no penalty for cancellation of an order prior to shipment, however, this does not apply to special/custom orders.
What can I return?
You may return most new, unopened items purchased within 30 days of delivery for a partial refund.
What is MFI Medical's return policy?
The return period for returnable products is 30 days from date of delivery. No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information or request for return.
When will I get my refund?
Typically, returns are processed in approximately 2-3 weeks. Most refunds are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process your return.
What is the cost for returns?
Please email email@example.com for further information or request for return to determine cost of returns.