The Harloff AL809B6 cart is a tall six-drawer aluminum crash cart with a break-away lock bar, 100 numbered break-away seals, painted steel top rail / push handle, protective pontoon bumper, 5" ball-bearing premium casters (all full swivel; one tracking, one with brake), ball-bearing and a removable plastic top.
Warranty: 12 year manufacturer's warranty.
Harloffês 20 years of innovation in hospital cart design and construction has resulted in the Universal Line. Its modern appearance incorporates industry-leading standard features with flexible configuration options.Ready for demanding Emergency situations, this cart can be fitted with a wide range of accessories and drawer inserts. This cart has a durable powder coat paint finish over metal construction and is proudly made in the USA.
*Please note that carts ordered in White, Hammer Red, and Hammer Black are not returnable.
Harloff AL809B6 Aluminum Crash Cart Features:
- Tall Six Drawer Aluminum Crash Cart.
- Internal Pullout shelf on left side.
- Break-away lock bar and 100 numbered break-away seals.
- 29.25” of vertical drawer space.
- Cabinet design allows for customized drawer configurations.
- Painted steel top rail / push handle.
- Removable plastic top.
- Protective pontoon bumper.
- Extended caster footprint for stability when drawers are extended.
- 5” (12.7 cm) ball-bearing premium casters, all full swivel- one tracking, one braking.
- Ball-bearing full extension drawer slides.
- Cart is delivered wheels-on and mostly assembled.
- Pre-drilled hole locations for standard accessories _ many are pre-threaded for ease of installation.
- Latex free.
- Durable, hard-baked powder coat finish available in 16 colors - Please select above.
- Equivalent to Classic Line model 6400 in Aluminum.
- 41052: Harloff's Lockview Software enables users to interact with electronic locks through a laptop. Lockview enables mass programming and the view of audit trails (who accessed the cart and when). This software is compatible with all electronic locks, usually on Universal, Aluminum, & Standard Line Carts.
Harloff AL809B6 Aluminum Crash Cart Specifications:
- (4) _ 3.25” (8.3 cm).
- (1) _ 6.5” (16.5 cm).
- (1) _ 9.75” (24.8 cm).
- Internal Drawer Dimensions: 23” W x 17” D (58.4 cm W x 43.2 cm D).
- Construction: All Aluminum construction.
- Overall Cart Dimensions: 44.5” H x 31” W x 24.75” D (113 cm H x 78.7 cm W x 62.9 cm D).
- Cart weight: 107 lbs (49 kg).
- Approximate shipping weight: 137 lbs (62 kg).
Harloff AL809B6 Aluminum Crash Cart Literature:
Harloff AL809B6 Aluminum Crash Cart Brochure
MFI makes ordering easy with simple shipping options. We select the best carrier depending on the specific product. Carriers range from FedEx, UPS, DHL, Freight, and more.
We are experts at meeting deadlines. Our team of product specialists are available to quote expedited shipping and deliver within your deadline. Call or email with any questions:
Phone: (800) 633-1558
|Order Value||Destination||Service||Cost||Transit Time|
|$0-$199||Continental U.S.||Standard||$10.00||5-7 Business Days|
|$200+||Continental U.S.||Standard||Free Shipping||5-7 Business Days|
|$0-$199||Non-Continental U.S.||Standard||$45.00+||7-14 Business Days|
|$200+||Non-Continental U.S.||Standard||$35.00+||7-14 Business Days|
|$0-$499||International||TBD||Customer Account Only||TBD|
Standard Shipping Rules:
Shipping within U.S.
Shipping within continental U.S.
- Free shipping on orders of $200 or more.
- $10 flat shipping charge on orders under $200.
Shipping outside continental U.S.
- Orders of $200 or more have a flat shipping charge of $35 applied through our website.
- Orders under $200 have a flat shipping charge of $45 applied through our website.
- Our processing team may reach out with additional shipping costs prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs if you are outside the continental U.S.
- Orders less than $500 require customers to provide us with their own international shipping account or provide an alternate ship to address that is in the U.S., like a freight forwarder.
- With orders greater than $500, we recommend that customers use their own international shipping account or provide an alternate ship to address that is in the U.S., like a freight forwarder. MFI customer service agents are available to offer shipping quotes on orders greater than $500.
- International shipping costs do not include taxes and fees that may be required by customs. Recipient is responsible for covering any costs incurred through customs as well as providing required documentation for the shipment to be successfully delivered. If the recipient does not follow through with required documentation and/or taxes and fees, the order is subject to cancellation, and all shipping costs incurred will be deducted from the refund.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Return period for products is 30 days from delivery.
- MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.