Shop with confidence at MFI
The Harloff AL809B6 cart is a tall six-drawer aluminum crash cart with a break-away lock bar, 100 numbered break-away seals, painted steel top rail / push handle, protective pontoon bumper, 5" ball-bearing premium casters (all full swivel; one tracking, one with brake), ball-bearing and a removable plastic top.
Warranty: 12 year manufacturer's warranty.
HarloffÃªs 20 years of innovation in hospital cart design and construction has resulted in the Universal Line. Its modern appearance incorporates industry-leading standard features with flexible configuration options.Ready for demanding Emergency situations, this cart can be fitted with a wide range of accessories and drawer inserts. This cart has a durable powder coat paint finish over metal construction and is proudly made in the USA.
*Please note that carts ordered in White, Hammer Red, and Hammer Black are not returnable.
Harloff AL809B6 Aluminum Crash Cart Features:
- Tall Six Drawer Aluminum Crash Cart.
- Internal Pullout shelf on left side.
- Break-away lock bar and 100 numbered break-away seals.
- 29.25€ of vertical drawer space.
- Cabinet design allows for customized drawer configurations.
- Painted steel top rail / push handle.
- Removable plastic top.
- Protective pontoon bumper.
- Extended caster footprint for stability when drawers are extended.
- 5€ (12.7 cm) ball-bearing premium casters, all full swivel- one tracking, one braking.
- Ball-bearing full extension drawer slides.
- Cart is delivered wheels-on and mostly assembled.
- Pre-drilled hole locations for standard accessories _ many are pre-threaded for ease of installation.
- Latex free.
- Durable, hard-baked powder coat finish available in 16 colors - Please select above.
- Equivalent to Classic Line model 6400 in Aluminum.
- 41052: Harloff's Lockview Software enables users to interact with electronic locks through a laptop. Lockview enables mass programming and the view of audit trails (who accessed the cart and when). This software is compatible with all electronic locks, usually on Universal, Aluminum, & Standard Line Carts.
Harloff AL809B6 Aluminum Crash Cart Specifications:
- (4) _ 3.25€ (8.3 cm).
- (1) _ 6.5€ (16.5 cm).
- (1) _ 9.75€ (24.8 cm).
- Internal Drawer Dimensions: 23€ W x 17€ D (58.4 cm W x 43.2 cm D).
- Construction: All Aluminum construction.
- Overall Cart Dimensions: 44.5€ H x 31€ W x 24.75€ D (113 cm H x 78.7 cm W x 62.9 cm D).
- Cart weight: 107 lbs (49 kg).
- Approximate shipping weight: 137 lbs (62 kg).
Harloff AL809B6 Aluminum Crash Cart Literature:
Harloff AL809B6 Aluminum Crash Cart Brochure
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.