The Harloff AL600PC is an OptimAL Line all aluminum 600 punch Card Medication Cart with a BEST brand lock on cabinet, Illinois lock on narcotics box, full wrap-around vinyl bumper, 5" ball-bearing premium casters (all full swivel; one tracking, one with brake), and a replaceable plastic top with integrated push handles. Optional Specialty Accessory package available (see options below).
Warranty: 12 year manufacturer's warranty.
Medication carts with a two column design are preferred by nurses for their ease of use. The narcotics and liquid storage in this med cart is separated from the rest of the cart. This allows for easy access as needed.
*Please note that carts ordered in White, Hammer Red, or Hammer Black are not non-returnable.
Harloff Aluminum Punch Card Cart Features:
- Harloff AL600PC OptimAL Line All Aluminum 600 Punch Card Medication Cart.
- Painted aluminum cabinet and drawers.
- Dual column medication cart with 600 punch card capacity, single width narcotics drawer.
- BEST brand lock on cabinet and Illinois lock on narcotics drawer.
- Ball-bearing, full extension, self-closing drawer slides.
- Plastic replaceable top with integrated push handles.
- Painted steel pull-out shelf.
- Full wrap around vinyl bumper, protecting the cart.
- 5” ball-bearing premium rubber casters, full swivel, 2 with toe locking brake and 1 directional.
- Hard-baked powder coat finish.
- 16 Color choices available - Please Select Above.
- 41052: Harloff's Lockview Software enables users to interact with electronic locks through a laptop. Lockview enables mass programming and the view of audit trails (who accessed the cart and when). This software is compatible with all electronic locks, usually on Universal, Aluminum, & Standard Line Carts.
- 41052-WIFI: Harloff's revolutionary wireless locks enable users to update roster permissions for multiple carts from a laptop instead of having to configure each cart individually. It also expands the available user base from around 250 users to 3,000 potential users. This is crucial for large hospitals.
Harloff Aluminum Punch Card Cart Specifications:
- Assembled Cart Dimensions: 45.75” H x 43” W x 23.5” D (116.2 cm x 109.2 cm x 59.7 cm).
- Writing Surface: 44” (111.8 cm).
- Cart weight: 142 lbs (93.2 kg).
- Approx shipping weight: 177 lbs (80.5 kg).
Harloff Aluminum Punch Card Cart Optional Configurations:
- AL600PC: Standard Cart with all features listed above.
AL600PCSP: Standard Cart with all features listed above plus Specialty Cart Accessory Package:
- Drawer Tray with Dividers (#68640-P1).
- Small Drawer Divider Set (#680551).
- Waste Container with Lid (#AL680436).
- Locking Sharps Container (#684810).
Harloff Aluminum Punch Card Cart Literature:
Harloff AL600PC Aluminum Punch Card Cart Product Sheet
MFI makes ordering easy with simple shipping options. We select the best carrier depending on the specific product. Carriers range from FedEx, UPS, DHL, Freight, and more.
We are experts at meeting deadlines. Our team of product specialists are available to quote expedited shipping and deliver within your deadline. Call or email with any questions:
Phone: (800) 633-1558
|Order Value||Destination||Service||Cost||Transit Time|
|$0-$199||Continental U.S.||Standard||$10.00||5-7 Business Days|
|$200+||Continental U.S.||Standard||Free Shipping||5-7 Business Days|
|$0-$199||Non-Continental U.S.||Standard||$45.00+||7-14 Business Days|
|$200+||Non-Continental U.S.||Standard||$35.00+||7-14 Business Days|
|$0-$499||International||TBD||Customer Account Only||TBD|
Standard Shipping Rules:
Shipping within U.S.
Shipping within continental U.S.
- Free shipping on orders of $200 or more.
- $10 flat shipping charge on orders under $200.
Shipping outside continental U.S.
- Orders of $200 or more have a flat shipping charge of $35 applied through our website.
- Orders under $200 have a flat shipping charge of $45 applied through our website.
- Our processing team may reach out with additional shipping costs prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs if you are outside the continental U.S.
- Orders less than $500 require customers to provide us with their own international shipping account or provide an alternate ship to address that is in the U.S., like a freight forwarder.
- With orders greater than $500, we recommend that customers use their own international shipping account or provide an alternate ship to address that is in the U.S., like a freight forwarder. MFI customer service agents are available to offer shipping quotes on orders greater than $500.
- International shipping costs do not include taxes and fees that may be required by customs. Recipient is responsible for covering any costs incurred through customs as well as providing required documentation for the shipment to be successfully delivered. If the recipient does not follow through with required documentation and/or taxes and fees, the order is subject to cancellation, and all shipping costs incurred will be deducted from the refund.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Return period for products is 30 days from delivery.
- MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.