Harloff Aluminum Punch Card Cart is an OptimAL Line (All Aluminum) 540 Punch Card Medication Cart with BEST brand lock on cabinet, Illinois lock on internal narcotics box, painted pull-out shelf, ball-bearing full-extension drawer slides, 5" ball-bearing premium rubber casters (full swivel; 2 with toe locking brake, 1 directional), full wrap-around vinyl bumper, and ball-bearing full extension drawer slides.
Warranty: 12 year manufacturer's warranty.
Medication carts with a single column design include a locking narcotics box in the large drawer as a standard feature. This cart style is designed for punch cards or blister packs. Harloff offers several different size options and carts with different drawers to accommodate all types of medication packaging.
*Please note that carts ordered in White, Hammer Black, or Hammer Red are non-returnable.
Harloff Aluminum Punch Card Cart Features:
- OptimAL Line, Aluminum 540 Punch Card Medication Cart.
- Single column medication cart with 540 punch card capacity, single width internal narcotics box.
- BEST brand lock on cabinet and Illinois lock on internal narcotics box.
- Painted pull-out shelf.
- Ball-bearing, full extension drawer slides.
- Plastic replaceable top with integrated push handles.
- Painted aluminum pull-out shelf.
- Full wrap around vinyl bumper, protecting the cart.
- 5” ball-bearing premium rubber casters, full swivel, 2 with toe locking brake and 1 directional.
- Hard-baked powder coat finish.
- Construction: Painted Aluminum Cabinet and Drawers.
- 16 Color choices available - Please Select Above.
- 41052: Harloff's Lockview Software enables users to interact with electronic locks through a laptop. Lockview enables mass programming and the view of audit trails (who accessed the cart and when). This software is compatible with all electronic locks, usually on Universal, Aluminum, & Standard Line Carts.
- 41052-WIFI: Harloff's revolutionary wireless locks enable users to update roster permissions for multiple carts from a laptop instead of having to configure each cart individually. It also expands the available user base from around 250 users to 3,000 potential users. This is crucial for large hospitals.
Harloff Aluminum Punch Card Cart Specifications:
- 1 x 4” multipurpose storage drawer.
- 2 x 9.75” drawers with two adjustable dividers.
- 1 x 9.75” drawer with 1 divider and locking narcotics box.
Internal Drawer Dimensions:
- Left Side: 17” D x 27.5” W (43.2 cm x 52.07 cm).
- Assembled Cart Dimensions: 45.75” H x 36” W x 23.5” D (116.2 cm x 91.4 cm x 59.7 cm).
- Writing Surface: 44” (111.8).
- Cart weight: 127 lbs (57.6 kg).
- Approx shipping weight: 145 lbs (65.8 kg).
Harloff Aluminum Punch Card Cart Optional Configurations:
- Drawer Tray with Dividers (#68630-P1).
- Waste Container with Lid (#AL680436).
- Locking Sharps Container (#684810).
Harloff Aluminum Punch Card Cart Literature:
Harloff AL540PC Aluminum Punch Card Cart Product Sheet
Shipping within U.S.:
- Shipping within continental U.S.
- Free shipping on website orders of $200 or more.
- $10 flat shipping charge on orders under $200.
- Shipping outside continental U.S.
- Orders of $200 or more have a flat shipping charge of $35 applied through our website.
- Orders under $200 have a flat shipping charge of $45 applied through our website.
- Our processing team may contact you with an additional shipping cost prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs.
- Online orders can be made through the MFI Medical website if PayPal is your preferred payment method. For payment via bank wire, cash, or direct deposit, orders must be processed over the phone or through email. To get started on an international order, please email desired products (with product numbers, if possible) and respective quantities with complete shipping address and contact information. Upon receipt of this information, our team will reach out with any questions and provide a quotation and payment instructions.
- Please thoroughly inspect your package upon delivery, as the customer/recipient must notify the deliverer/trucker of any visible signs of damage to the packaging material and/or product at time of delivery for insurance claim purposes. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- Non-visible damage to the product due to shipping must be reported to MFI within 48 hours from the time of delivery. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- If the equipment is damaged beyond use or visibly needs repair, the customer should refuse delivery of the shipment and notify MFI immediately.
- Shipping times may vary. MFI will notify customer regarding back orders and delays.
- Shipping cost is subject to change in special cases. MFI will notify customer prior to processing order.
- There is no penalty for cancellation of an order prior to shipment. This does not apply to special/custom orders.
- MFI retains the right to refuse orders, online or otherwise, for any reason.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Return period for products is 30 days from delivery.
- MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
- Credit Guidelines:
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.