Shop with confidence at MFI
The Harloff AL3256K-ANS is a six-drawer aluminum mini cart with a key lock, two keys, stabilizing bumper, ball-bearing full extension drawer slides, 5" ball-bearing premium casters (all full swivel; one with brake, one directional), a removable plastic top, and a ANS Accessory Package. Accessory Package includes 2-Tier raised Back Rail System (#MINI-RBR), (2) Aluminum Side Rails/Push Handles (#68161), and a 6-Bin Tilt Bin Organizer (#683805).
Warranty: 12 Year Warranty.
Harloff's Mini-Line of Carts offers a narrow design with reduced footprint. Mini-Carts are suitable for hospitals, clinics, and doctor offices with both space and budget constraints. Hospitals and clinics can improve patient outcomes by having all the supplies for wound care and other general patient needs in one well-organized cart for efficient and effective application. Harloff offers a variety of specialized cart configurations to fit any need.
Note: Carts ordered in either White, Hammer Black, or Hammer Red are not returnable.
Harloff AL3256K-ANS Anesthesia Mini-Cart Features
- Painted Aluminum Cabinet and Drawers.
- Durable Hard-Baked Powder Coat Finish.
- 16 Color choices available (Please select above).
- Lightweight Aluminum construction.
- Space-Saver Design fits into smaller areas.
- Allows Supply Storage in areas with space limitations.
- Cabinet with 30 Vertical Inches (76.2cm) Drawer Space.
- Key Lock with Two Keys.
- Bumper System extends wheel base and stabilizes cart.
- 5” Ball-Bearing Full Swivel Casters _ one with brake, one directional.
- Pre-Threaded accessory Mounting Holes.
- Ball-Bearing full extension Drawer Slides.
- Removable Plastic Top.
- Latex Free.
Harloff AL3256K-ANS Anesthesia Mini-Cart Specifications
- (3x) 3 inch (7.6cm).
- (2x) 6 inch (15.2cm).
- (1x) 9 inch (22.9cm).
- Internal Drawer Dimensions: 12.6” W x 16.75” D (32cm x 42.5cm).
- Assembled Cart Dimensions: 58.75” H x 19.5” W x 25” D (149.2cm H x 49.5cm W x 63.5cm D).
- Cart Net Weight: 87 lbs (39.5kg).
- Approximate Shipping Weight: 107 lbs (48.5kg).
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.