The Harloff AL3245K Anesthesia Mini-Cart is a five-drawer aluminum mini with an extended stabilizing bumper, key lock, two keys, 5" ball-bearing casters (all full swivel; one brake, one tracking), and a removable plastic top.
Warranty: 12 year manufacturer's warranty.
Harloff's Mini-Line of carts offer a narrow design with reduced footprint. Mini-carts are suitable for hospitals, clinics, and doctor offices with both space and budget constraints. Hospitals and clinics can improve patient outcomes by having all the supplies for wound care and other general patient needs in one well-organized cart for efficient and effective application. Harloff offers a variety of specialized cart configurations to fit any need.
Harloff AL3245K Anesthesia Mini-Cart Features:
- Painted aluminum cabinet and drawers.
- Durable hard-baked powder coat finish.
- 16 Color choices available - Please Select Above.
- Lightweight aluminum construction.
- Space-saver design fits into smaller areas.
- Allows supply storage in areas with space limitations.
- Cabinet with 24 vertical inches (61 cm) drawer space.
- Key lock with two keys.
- Bumper system extends wheel base and stabilizes cart.
- 5” ball-bearing full swivel casters _ one brake, one directional.
- Pre-threaded accessory mounting holes.
- Ball-bearing full extension drawer slides.
- Removable plastic top.
- Latex free.
Harloff AL3245K Anesthesia Mini-Cart Specifications:
- (3) _ 3-inch (7.6 cm).
- (1) _ 6-inch (15.2 cm).
- (1) _ 9-inch (22.9 cm).
- Internal Drawer Dimensions: 12.6” W x 16.75” D (32cm x 42.5cm).
- Assembled Cart Dimensions: 37” H x 19.5” W x 25” D (94.0 cm H x 49.5 cm W x 63.5 cm D).
- Cart net weight: 64 lbs (29 kg).
- Approximate shipping weight: 84 lbs (38.1 kg).
Harloff AL3245K Anesthesia Mini-Cart Literature:
Harloff AL3245K Anesthesia Mini-Cart Product Sheet
MFI makes ordering easy with simple shipping options. We select the best carrier depending on the specific product. Carriers range from FedEx, UPS, DHL, Freight, and more.
We are experts at meeting deadlines. Our team of product specialists are available to quote expedited shipping and deliver within your deadline. Call or email with any questions:
Phone: (800) 633-1558
|Order Value||Destination||Service||Cost||Transit Time|
|$0-$199||Continental U.S.||Standard||$10.00||5-7 Business Days|
|$200+||Continental U.S.||Standard||Free Shipping||5-7 Business Days|
|$0-$199||Non-Continental U.S.||Standard||$45.00+||7-14 Business Days|
|$200+||Non-Continental U.S.||Standard||$35.00+||7-14 Business Days|
|$0-$499||International||TBD||Customer Account Only||TBD|
Standard Shipping Rules:
Shipping within U.S.
Shipping within continental U.S.
- Free shipping on orders of $200 or more.
- $10 flat shipping charge on orders under $200.
Shipping outside continental U.S.
- Orders of $200 or more have a flat shipping charge of $35 applied through our website.
- Orders under $200 have a flat shipping charge of $45 applied through our website.
- Our processing team may reach out with additional shipping costs prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs if you are outside the continental U.S.
- Orders less than $500 require customers to provide us with their own international shipping account or provide an alternate ship to address that is in the U.S., like a freight forwarder.
- With orders greater than $500, we recommend that customers use their own international shipping account or provide an alternate ship to address that is in the U.S., like a freight forwarder. MFI customer service agents are available to offer shipping quotes on orders greater than $500.
- International shipping costs do not include taxes and fees that may be required by customs. Recipient is responsible for covering any costs incurred through customs as well as providing required documentation for the shipment to be successfully delivered. If the recipient does not follow through with required documentation and/or taxes and fees, the order is subject to cancellation, and all shipping costs incurred will be deducted from the refund.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Return period for products is 30 days from delivery.
- MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.