Harloff 6520 Isolation Cart is a classic four drawer isolation cart with a key lock, two keys, a full wrap-around bumper on stabilizing base, ball-bearing drawer slides, double-walled drawer faces with no rough edges, aluminum push handle, 5" ball-bearing premium casters (all full swivel; one tracking, one braking), and a removable plastic top.
Warranty: 12 year warranty on manufactured parts.
Availability: 2-3 weeks.
Stopping the spread of MRSAs, VREs, and other infectious microbes can save hospitals millions of dollars as well as improving patient outcomes. Harloffês isolation carts and door mount/wall mount isolation cabinets are designed to store all the supplies required by protocol to reduce the risk of pathogen transmission in hospitals between patients, healthcare workers and visitors.
Harloff 6520 Isolation Cart Features:
- Tall cabinet with key locking system.
- Full wrap-around bumper on stabilizing base.
- Five-inch (12.7 cm) ball-bearing premium casters, all full swivel _ one tracking, one with brake.
- Ball-bearing drawer slides.
- Double-walled drawer faces with no rough edges.
- Removable plastic top.
- Aluminum push handle.
- Cart is delivered fully assembled.
- Certified _Latex Free in.
- Compatible with most accessories.
- Hard-baked powder coat finish.
- 12 Color choices available - Please Select Above.
- *Antimicrobial Finish Available.
- Construction: All Steel.
Harloff 6520 Isolation Cart Specifications:
- 1 x 3-inch (7.6 cm).
- 3 x 9-inch (22.9 cm).
- Overall Dimensions: 42. 5 in H x 32 in W x 22 in D (108 cm H x 81.3 cm W x 55.9 cm D).
- Cart weight: 113 lbs (66 kg).
- Approx. shipping weight: 156 lbs (81.9 kg).
Harloff 6520 Isolation Cart Literature:
Harloff 6520 Isolation Cart Product Sheet
Shipping within U.S.:
- Shipping within continental U.S.
- Free shipping on website orders of $200 or more.
- $10 flat shipping charge on orders under $200.
- Shipping outside continental U.S.
- Orders of $200 or more have a flat shipping charge of $35 applied through our website.
- Orders under $200 have a flat shipping charge of $45 applied through our website.
- Our processing team may contact you with an additional shipping cost prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs.
- Online orders can be made through the MFI Medical website if PayPal is your preferred payment method. For payment via bank wire, cash, or direct deposit, orders must be processed over the phone or through email. To get started on an international order, please email desired products (with product numbers, if possible) and respective quantities with complete shipping address and contact information. Upon receipt of this information, our team will reach out with any questions and provide a quotation and payment instructions.
- Please note that the international shipping cost does not include additional taxes and fees that may be applied by customs. Recipient is responsible for covering any costs incurred through customs as well as providing required documentation for the shipment to be successfully delivered. If the recipient does not follow through with required documentation and/or taxes and fees, the order is subject to cancellation, and all shipping costs incurred will be deducted from the refund.
- Please thoroughly inspect your package upon delivery, as the customer/recipient must notify the deliverer/trucker of any visible signs of damage to the packaging material and/or product at time of delivery for insurance claim purposes. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- Non-visible damage to the product due to shipping must be reported to MFI within 48 hours from the time of delivery. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- If the equipment is damaged beyond use or visibly needs repair, the customer should refuse delivery of the shipment and notify MFI immediately.
- Shipping times may vary. MFI will notify customer regarding back orders and delays.
- Shipping cost is subject to change in special cases. MFI will notify customer prior to processing order.
- There is no penalty for cancellation of an order prior to shipment. This does not apply to special/custom orders.
- MFI retains the right to refuse orders, online or otherwise, for any reason.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Returns must be requested within 30 days from the date of delivery.
- Authorized returns must be returned within 5 business days from the date of authorization. We recommend submitting the tracking number via email.
- MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
- Credit Guidelines:
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.
- Some products sold by MFI are non-returnable. Please check product listings for more information.